Part 17

Pov-author

Soon after the proposal they both went back to the hotel where everyone from their group was waiting for them.Tarun took her to her room and as she opened the door she heard a loud voice 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'her friends shouted while bursting the party popper and a wide smile appeared on her face.

Shivi came forward and tightly hugged her "Happy Birthday meri jaan are you happy now?" She asked not breaking the hug.

"Thank you so much shivu and how did you all do this" Tara asked her while looking at all of them

"Ooh it was like shivi was not able to you sad so two days before she went to tarun's house to confront him she scolded him a lot for making you sad so there they made the plan to make you little jealous and on your birthday night he will propose you and about permission to go out it was easy as tarun's father is trusty of the school so no one can say anything to him simple" Rohan narrated the whole thing and Tara was shock after hearing what shivi did.

Manav came forward to wish her sister "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERI JAAN" he said while hugging her tightly no matter how much he teased her but he loved her a lot he couldn't bear if anything happened to her.

"Thank you mannu and I am sorry for not telling you before" she replied

"It's okay but you mister you better keep my sister happy if you ever made her cry or sad you will be on death bed next day cause she is my prized possession" manav said glaring at him

"I swear I can never make her sad cause she is my everything" tarun said side hugging her and everyone hooted making Tara blush

"Okay okay don't tease her now come Tara let's cut the cake" manav said while taking her towards the balcony which was fully decorated.

Tarun put the cake box infront of her it was cute white cake on which seventeen was written.

"Oo first click the picture with it" shivi said and tarun started clicking pictures they even clicked a couple photo on shivi's request but manav was still reluctant

"Chalo hogaya hogaya bas karo Tara tu cake cut kar" he said and everyone chuckled at his possesiveness.

Blowing the candles she finally cut the cake and all of them started singing the birthday song.After the cake cutting was done she fed the cake to everyone.

"Okay now where is my gifts" Tara demanded looking at everyone.And everyone gifted her the gifts except tarun who was waiting for her attention.

Tara turned towards him waiting for his gift but he didn't even budged making her frown "Tarun where is my gift?" Tara asked forwarding her hand.

"Hush finally mujhe kuch attention Mila abhi" he said making everyone chuckle.He came forward and took her hand and he puts a box on it she quickly opened and saw a beautiful gold chain inside it making a smile appeared on her face.

"How did you know that I liked this design?"Tara asked begin shock she remembered how she saved this design in her Pinterest and now that same gold chain is in front of her.

"Bas I have my ways so can I" tarun said while asking if he can make her wear the chain and Tara nooded happily.Tarun went behind her and she parted her hairs one side and made her wear the chain as his hands brushed to her nape a butterfly interrupted in both of their stomachs making her blush.

Tarun went behind her and she parted her hairs one side and made her wear the chain as his hands brushed to her nape a butterfly interrupted in both of their stomachs making her blush

"Tara you know tarun sings so amazing" Rohan said with a smirk while looking towards tarun.

"Sacchi" Tara said in an excited tone while looking towards tarun with hopeful eyes.

"Hm but I used to sing now I have left singing"he said

"But Tara ka ajj birthday ha tho apni girlfriend ke liya tho ga hi sakta h" Rahul said and Tara looked towards him waiting for his answer but he didn't answered so her smile fell"it's okay their is no need" she said and turned around but only to turned around again with a smile when she heard his next sentence

"Ya sure I will sing for my girlfriend" he said as he can't see her sad and when he saw a hope in her eyes he didn't had courage to deny her.

"I knew it isiliye mene phele hi guitar arrange karva Diya tha" Rahul said and tarun gave him 'you are dead' look to which he just shrugged.

All of them sat down on the mattress in the balcony with tarun in the centre and Tara in front of him and he started singing looking into his eyes.

I want you to know
I love you the most
I'll always be there right by your side
'Cause baby, you're always in my mind
Just give me your forever (give me your forever)
I want you to know
That you'll be the one
And I'll be the guy who'll be on his knees
To say I love you
And I need you
And say I'd die for you (just give me your forever)

When he said this line both tarun and Tara were lost in their eyes the surrounding was faded for them.Their friends left from there giving both of them privacy while tarun was still singing while looking into her eyes.

I want you to know
That you'll be the one
And I'll be the guy who'll be on his knees
To say I love you (just give me your forever)
And I need you
And say I'd die for you (just give me your forever)

Just give me your forever

He said the last stanza while ending the song Tara were filled with tears as she knows that he was conveying his words through song she didn't realise that she was in his embrace now he kissed her forehead and whispered 'I adore you Tara' making her look into his eyes his eyes where moving from her eyes to her lips and Tara knew what he was thinking so she moved her face towards him making their nose touch "are you sure you are comfortable na jaan" he said but Tara didn't answered it just put her lips on his and it didn't took time for tarun to understand and soon they both were lost in a passionate kiss.

'I also adore you tarun' she said while still kissing him.

************
People do wish Tara in the comments❤️

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️