Part 4

Pov-Tara

Huh!! I am so fucking tired since morning we are giving introduction to every teacher and I don't understand why the hell they are interested in our names.It is now economics period going the subject while I hate the most I just want to know who invented this economics I will kill that person for sure.

There were only 5 minutes left for school to end and I was forcefully letting my eyes to be opened I didn't have the energy to even walk towards the exit yrr I will call monkey to come and pick me.I was in my own thoughts when I heard the bell ringing the thing for I was waiting for from long time.

Everyone started moving out but I was sitting there only"ooh maharani school ita accha lagaya h kya jo idhar hi Beth Rahi h" shivi said sarcastically
(Ohh maharani you loved the school that much that you're sitting here only)

"Ahh shivu I don't have energy to walk please call manav bhai he will come and pick me" I said while groaning and stood from my place.

"Instead of calling manav bhai should I call tarun bhai he will happily do the honours" shivi whispered in my ears making me shock

"Guys let's go" i said and started walking fast

"What happened to her now" I heard Ishita saying from behind

"Nothing lets go"shivi said and they also started following me.

We all were standing by saying we means me ,shivi and tiya.Ishita  and mahi went already 10 mins ago with their drivers.And now we three are waiting for the boys so that we all can go home and here we are standing in the sun and waiting for the kings to grace is with their presence.

"Tiya for whom you are waiting"shivi asked

"Ahh I am waiting for tarun my parents have gone out of station so for somedays I am staying at his place as we are relative cum family friends"she replied making shivi nod and I saw the boys descending the stairs gracefully like there some kings.

"Lo agaye maharaj sharam aa rahi bhai apko apki bhen iti der se niche dhoop ma khadi h or aap mast aaram se utter rahe ho"  I shouted at him angrily cause I was having a bad headache.
(See the king has come have some shame bhai your sister is standing here in from so long under the sun and you are coming so slowly)

"Aree what happened to this jhasi ki rani" Rahul Bhai said

"Nothing she is just having a headache because of economics"shivi said making everyone chuckle and I glared her.

"Okay rabbit you give your bag and wait here I will bring the bike" manav bhai said while taking my bag

"Come fast"I said to his retreating figure.

"Manav bichara kite nakhre uthata ha tumhare"tiya said lovingly

"Don't worry tumhare bhi uthayega ek time par"I said while winking to her making her blush

Soon we saw the boys coming with their bikes and all the school girls were gawking at them no doubt the four of them were looking handsome but tarun was looking more handsome.

"Chal Beth ja abhi kiska wait kar rahi h"monkey said while smacking my head
(Come sit now for whom you are waiting)

"Monkey I will tell dad that you're beating me" I said while sitting on his bike

"Guys stop your bickering and lets go" rajveer bhai said roaring his bike and soon we all left one by one first rajveer bhai and shivi ,then me and monkey following us tarun and tiya and at last Rahul Bhai single as we all live in same surrounding like me and shivi lives in block A of the society and tarun and Rahul lives in block b of the society that is what shivi told me.

Soon we reached home we both entered inside and I dumped myself on the sofa the first word came from my mouth was "mummy where are you?" it's mandatory cause since childhood whenever I come from school the first thing I do was to find mumma.

"I am here darling" she said while coming out from the kitchen.

"How was your first day at school baby?" She said while caressing my hairs.

"It was good you know today monkey had an basketball match and he and his friends won the game" I said enthusiastically

"Ohh wow it's good now go and fresh n up till then I will heat up the lunch"

"Oo you know I am soo hungry I will be coming in 5 minutes" I said while running upstairs

"You are always hungry" I heard monkey from behind but I ignored him and went to my room and changed my clothes.

After changing my clothes I hurriedly went downstairs to reach before monkey so that I can have the remote of the tv.And to my luck he was not there and I dumped myself on the sofa in front of the tv and started my tmkoc which is the only thing I watch while eating.

And the rest of the day went like me and monkey's bickering and me lazying around.

                  **********

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

                   Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️