Chapter 28: One Rose and One Dead Maiden

(Rudy is seen making a search as he finds out about someone who caught his interest: Cinder Fall, the half-maiden. He finds out that unlike his world's Cinder Fall, who was totally cruel, this world's Cinder Fall went through all kind of abuses. She was abandoned by her birthparents in her childhood, adopted only to be abused by his stepmother and stepsisters as she was forced to do all chores. One day, she had enough and killed the three. She was then adopted by Salem, who seemed to be more caring towards her, but that didn't stop Cinder from committing cruelties like stealing half of Amber's Fall Maiden power as this world's Qrow stopped her. The other half of the Fall Maiden's powers was transferred to Pyrrha, and Cinder will stop at nothing to get the other half.)

Rudy: I'll stop her... not for Pyrrha... not for Union... but for the people!

(He then goes on his bike as he prepares to face Cinder Fall.)

(Meanwhile in a warehouse, Cinder is seen waiting for her teammates as she needs them to carry out her plan to become a complete Fall Maiden. Suddenly she hears some door slamming as she sees someone bursting the door open, it's Kamen Rider Saber.)

Saber: Cinder Fall

Saber: Cinder Fall...

Cinder: Why are you here? What do you want?

Saber: I want you... dead!

Cinder: (smirks) Oh... you come here to kill me? I might have half of the power of the Fall Maiden, but this will be more than enough to destroy you!

Saber: Who decides when the story ends? You? (pulls out a book) No. There's only one who can decide this story's ending.

DRACONIC KNIGHT!

Saber: And... (smirks) that's ME!

(He removes the Brave Dragon Book, and places the Draconic Knight on in his driver before inserting his Kaenken Rekka and pulling it out again.)

REKKA BATTOU! DON'T MISS IT! (THE KNIGHT APPEARS. WHEN YOU SIDE,) DO-METALLIC ARMOR! (YOU HAVE NO GRIEF AND THE FLAME IS BRIGHT) DO-HADENIKKU BOOSTER! (RIDE ON DRAGON, FIGHT.) DO-HAKURYOKU RIDER! (DRAGONIC KNIGHT.) DRAGONIC KNIGHT! SUNAWACHI DO TSUYOI!

Saber: I will decide this story's ending!

(Cinder then draws her two swords as she giggles evilly.)

Cinder: This is gonna be fun!

(Both charge at each other as they slash through each other, and none of them got harmed as they keep clashing. Cinder gains advantage, but Saber then kicks her face, and then she touches her cheek.)

Cinder: You're good... very good... (eyes glow) alright, no more playing around!

(Cinder charges at Saber and with her semblance activated, she slashes his right leg and his face before shoving his Kaenken Rekka.)

Cinder: (smirks) You played with fire... (psychotic tone) NOW BURN!

(Saber taps on the book 3 times, summoning the Brave Dragon as it shoves Cinder, who crashes into the wall.)

THE KNIGHT APPEARS. WHEN YOU SIDE, YOU HAVE NO GRIEF AND THE FLAME IS BRIGHT. RIDE ON DRAGON, FIGHT. DRAGONIC KNIGHT.

(The Brave Dragon appears, and Saber hops on it.)

Saber: Say hello to the Brave Dragon!

(Saber jumps off and slashes Cinder's right eye before performing his finisher.)

DRACONIC HISSATSU DOKUHA!

Saber: RYUUJIN TEKKOUDAN!

DRACONIC HISSATSU GEKI!

(Saber then kicks Cinder, who crashes into the wall, and explodes. He then reverts to Rudy, who then takes the half of the Fall Maiden's powers.)

Saber: I'll become a better Fall Warlock.

(Saber then hops on the Brave Dragon and leaves as the screen fades out.)