Mama (early Upload)

Comenzar desde el principio

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

Everything went down faster than he wanted it to… the fleeting of those Touches…

Kasory stare at the sky…

If only he could’ve say goodbye properly, Love hurts even For Archangels…

“Kasory”

Kasory look toward the owner of the familiar voice… he smile softly “Antonio! My dear what brings you here?” Kasory asked as he gesture to the seat next to him, Antonio Sat down.

“How was Your Day?” Kasory asked again without waiting for an answer about the last question, Antonio Shrugged.

There was a pause there before The Power Angel spoke up “Tiring” He simply Said as he put his Notebook Aside… Kasory nodded at his word before reaching out to pat the Angel’s head “Would you like me to Brew you Some tea or something?” He offered, Antonio pause again thinking of the Offer for a moment…

Before he nodded slowly and Kasory stand up Gently pulling him up with him, Antonio Grab his Notebook again let Kasory Lead him away.

Soon they arrive to a familiar simple House as Kasory led him inside.

The House wasn’t small and it wasn’t big, It have 2 and a half floor… the first floor is the Living Room, the Kitchen, one bathroom and the Dining room…

The second floor have 2 bedroom Rooms, one outside Bathroom and a Master Bedroom…

The Third or the Attic was a Bedroom, Antonio’s bedroom…

The House was Not in the middle of any Heaven’s city, instead it was more closer to Heaven’s Nature, Far from the City… a Simple House…

“been a while since I came Home” Kasory softly Spoke as he Look around the house “you’ve been taking care of the Place so well I’m proud of you” He chirps as he ruffled Antonio’s Hair before making his way to the Kitchen, Antonio silently followed.

“the House felt empty” Antonio spoke quietly as he Stand there and watch Kasory rummaging through the Cabinets looking for Tea.

Kasory Smile soften and sadden a bit “Yea? I’m sorry” He Apologize quietly before summoning a Teapot and Uses his magic to Fill it with Medium hot Water, He put the bag of tea inside and closed it, He gesture a hand for Antonio to come Closer and the Angel did.

Antonio step closer and when he’s close enough Kasory pull him to a side hug and Bury his face to Antonio’s Hair

“I miss you too An… I’m sorry for making you feel Lonely” Kasory Apologize again… Antonio stare up at him before relaxing to his embrace and bury his masked face to Kasory’s shoulder.

~

‘Mama Always Came home late…’

‘Every day and Some days Mama just doesn’t return at all…’

‘Some days… some years… Mama felt like just a fleeting memory to me…’

‘I know Mama is fighter her own Fight but I wish Mama would share the Burden with me’

‘I wish I could be Strong enough to Protect her’

A Small angel sat in front of the Door, Staring at it quietly… it was 11 pm and the little angel was all alone in the House… even if it’s not a mansion for a child his size it was a scary and big house…

He have his Blanket with him though so He’s fine when it gets cold… the lights in the house are already off, He knows the routine very well, always turn off all the unnecessary light before 9 pm.

Now it’s only the light in the Doorway that’s on…

The Little Angel Sat there curled up in his Blanket, and a Cup of Warm Water In front of him, although the Water Might not be Warm anymore… but it’s still a Water… he sat there watching the door…

He wasn’t sure when it happens but everything went black and when he wakes up again the door was opened and it’s already bright… he rub his eyes as he sat Up “Mama?” he called Softly

But it wasn’t his Mama who’s at the Door…

“dear god A, We told you so many times You don’t need to wait for her here every day” a Familiar Voice softly scolded, voice filled with worry and Fear…

The man That was Standing by the open door Immediately Push the door closed and Pick the Tiny Angel up “Where’s Mama?” the Angel Asked confused “She’s not coming home until Next June, We told you this already A” the Older angel reminded as he gently Caress the Young Angel’s hair.

“I should’ve known you’ll be sleeping there again” the Angel muttered as he hold the child close protectively “I’m so Sorry, I should’ve checked… you didn’t catch a cold did you?... Oh sweet baby You really need to stop”

The Angel scolded before picking up the cup on the floor, the water was already cold…

Mama isn’t coming home again today… just like Yesterday… and the day before that… and the day before that…

‘Why wont Mama come home?’

‘Does Mama hates me?’

‘Mama Don’t hate me… Mama said she loved me more than anyone in the world…’

‘but… why Isn’t Mama coming home?’

The Little Angel Clung to the Older Angel that was Carrying him, He tried to hold back tears

‘was it because Im different? Does Mama hates me too because I’m different?’

Those thought in his head… a child’s mind are more Fragile after all…

‘I wish Mama Would come home today…’

He Bury his face to the Older Angel’s shoulder as he silently Sob.

“oh dear A… hey it’s ok… everything is ok” the Angel whispered as he put the cup down on the Sink and gently rub the back of the Young Angels Spine.

“why wont… Mama Come home?” he asked as he Sob, his Voice made The Older angel cough in pain… of course… the little angel Still can’t control his power…

‘was my Power scared Mama away?... Was Mama Afraid of me?’

Negative mind filled the little Angel…

‘please Come Home Mama’

~