"Anywho, lets begin!" Jaz grinned, winking at the camera.

"Cut!" Ayden said stopping the recording.

"Youre not a director. You dont have to do that sweetie." Jaz told him.

"I do what I want." He replied, rolling his eyes.

"When I want." I joined in.

"How I want." Jaz finished.

"Ill get the stuff." Ayden said, walking towards the kitchen. While he was gone, Addie and I began an intense game of thumb war. I was winning when Ayden came back and ruined it by pulling us apart.

"Rude." I glared at him.

"Im sorry love. Please forgive me?" He pouted. Jaz nodded her head, forgiving him. It was that damn accent. Curse stupid accents.

"5,2, go." Ayden began, positioning himself behind the camera. Dang! He loves things fast.

"Alright peasents. We have your questions you submitted on this here cellular device." Jaz said, waving her phone.

"And if one of us answers the question wrong, the person who asked gets to chose from these many condiments" I gestured towards the ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, ranch, relish, hot sauce and blue cheese. "To squirt or slather upon their victims face."

"May the best man win." Jaz said, sticking out her hand. I nodded my hand and shook her hand.

"Gotta get warmed up." I said while pumping my arms back and forth. I stretched out my legs and breathed heavily. Jaz on the other hand, was stretching her mouth. Opening and closing it, moving her jaw, sticking her tongue out. She was really serious about this.

"Alright, let the games begin!" I shouted in an announcers voice.

"Question number uno!" Jaz said while sticking out one finger. "What is her favorite animal?"

"Really? Thats easy! Tiger! Rawr." I replied quickly.

"Hers is a cat. Sweet and deadly."

"Question number TWO." I shouted, taking the phone from Jaz.

"Favorite color?" I read.

"Green!" I yelled the same time Jaz yelled "Blue!"

"This is so easy." I stated, rolling my eyes and handing Jaz her phone.

"Three number question!" Jaz said. Ill be honest here, it took me awhile to understand what she said.

"Her teacher in the fourth grade?" Jaz read with a bewildered expression.

"Mr. Taylor! You mentioned how you would play kickball everyday." I answered after thinking about it.

"Um, Mrs. Gaga?" Jaz answered in more of a question. Wow! She doesnt know my fourth grade teacher?! Thats depressing even though I never mentioned her.

"Close. Mrs. Flores." I winked at her.

"YOU GOT A TALLY!" I exclaimed in her face.

"Shut up punk." She said, pushing me away.

"And that means I get to put something on you." I smirked evily. I picked up the ketchup and mustard and held them like guns.

"This. Is. SPARTA." I yelled while squeezing the condiments all over her contorted face.

I stopped my assault and admired my project.

"You look better." I commented. She rolled her eyes and sighed. The thing was, she couldnt wipe her face at all. She had to let the substances slide down her face.

I snatched her phone from her and read the next question.

"I am number four. Thats a movie by the way. Alex Pytffer, one fine piece. Anyway, time they were born? Oh shit." Im screwed.

"11:20." Jaz answered. I gave her a questioning look. How did she know?

"Remember when you were way to hyper on your birthday in the morning? And I told you to wake me up at 11:20 cause thats when your birthday actually was?" Jaz recalled. Oh yeah. I do remember that. Good times, good times.

"Um, 2:45?" I guessed.

"Nope. 8:58. THATS A TALLY FOR YOU." She screamed in my face. Payback I assume.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Hm. lets see." Jaz grinned darkly. I gulped, afraid. She picked up the relish and ranch. Ew. She smeared the cold, gooey relish all over my face and topped it off with a big squirt of ranch. Oh this is just gross.

"Numero cinco! Dream vacation spot?" Jaz read after laughing at my oce sexy face.

"AUSTRALIA!" We screamed at the same time. Oh yeah!Wehigh fived each other very enthuastically.

"Too swift." I sung, doing a little dance move. Jaz handed me the phone and I read the next question.

"The number six question. Favorite food?"

"Tacos." I answered easily.

"Pasta!" Jaz answered in an italian accent.

"SEVEN!" Jaz yelled, dragging out the "e"'s. "First thing they notice in a guy?"

"Eyes." I answered quickly. Jaz loves colored eyes. And by colored she means not brown.

"Smile." Jaz answered. I love a good smile.

"Ate! Fave fruit?" I read.

"Mango." I answered with a smile.

"PINEAPPLE. Like Spongebob!" I high fived Jaz with that answer. She knew me so well.

"Nine! Location of birthmark?" Jaz smirked.

"ON YOUR BUTT!" I shouted, pointing at Jaz.

"Gee, thanks. Now everyone knows. Yours is on your right leg."

"Last question. First boyfriend?"

"Dylan Smith." Jaz asnwered with a grin. That was probably the most awkward relationship I have ever been in. And thats saying a lot cause I hate relationships just like Jaz.

"Yours was Marcus Highland right?"

"Yep! YAY! WE FINISHED HOOKERS!" Jaz screeched, jumping on the couch.

"Act professional." I whispered to her loud enough for everyone to hear. She slowly sat down and crossed her legs.

"As I was saying, we have just completed the Best Friend challenge and it seems that we have a TIE." Jaz said in an anchormans voice.

"A tie?" I asked shocked. "What are we supposed to do with a tie?"

"We let our master decide. Ayden, shall you join us?" Jaz motioned for Ayden to sit next to us.

"Since we have tied it is up to you to chose our punishment." I informed him. Hopefully he will be nice and give us some easy task like walking in a store with a diaper. I could do that on my own will.

"How are your voices?" He asked with a smirk.

Our voices?

Hey guys!! I want to apologize for the SLOW updates. It's annoying, I know. I hate not updating regulary. It irks me. Anywho, Please get involved in the contest! I will greatly appreciate that. The deadline will be sometime at the end of April. That should hopefully be enough time! Everyone who participates will get a shoutout on my profile and in the book. The three winners will get a character dedicated to them in the book and other stuff. There will also be a second and third place (: GET INVOLVED YOU CACA FACES. Oh, and follow the girls on Twitter @the_vloggers !! BYE CACA FACES.

**THIRD PLACE BANNER ON SIDE**