CHAPTER 17 - Shower 2

Start from the beginning

He didn't know what time it was right now but he started to feel sleepy. Just now the guy's head is dozing off already. But then his eyes got wide again, and a second after that he was wide awake as he heard a sound of a door opening.

Chawarin quickly turned his head in the direction of the sound.

Yeah... that's because of Zee that just walked out from the bathroom. With no tops just a towel wrapped around his torso, covering just half of his body.

Water slightly dripping from his jet blacked hair down to his face. Also now that Zee didn't wear any clothes, his ripped body was showing. His muscular arm also his six-pack and Chawarin just can't help but stare at them.

As Zee walked out from the bathroom, his eyes quickly catch the presence of the guy that simply sat on the bed.

'Thank god he still have something on'

Zee thought as he wiped the water that dripped to his eyes, then he noticed...

"Take a picture, it lasts longer"

Chawarin snapped back to reality as he threw his eyes elsewhere around the room again. He didn't know why but this time he suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Pftt- I already caught you staring at me... don't bother to look away. It's not like I didn't notice you were staring at me then and now"

Zee walked to his luggage and pulled out a pair of shirts and pants, and after that he threw a pair of the same things to Chawarin.

"As I said earlier...it may be a little bit bigger for you. I'm sorry but this is all that I have..."

Zee said as he scratched the back of his head.

'Thank you'

As Zee read the words on the paper that the guy handed to him, he smiled. Just as the small guy smiled at him too.

As the guy stared at the pair of clothes in his hands, he started to untie the bathrobe from his body.

"Waittt!!!! Just what do you think you are doing right now?!?!"

'Remove these so I can wear these clothes??'

Zee thought again in his head,

'Just why is this guy so careless in front of me?'

"Okay then...but next time you should not do that in front of me. I'll already clean the bathroom you could change there"

Zee said as he was rummaging on his luggage, trying to find something when suddenly the guy was appearing beside him.

'Why tho? Can't I just change here?'

A paper was suddenly shoved in front of his face.

"You startled me! Well, it's just...you should not just show your body to someone else so carelessly"

'....'

'Why? Are you shy seeing my body?'

And as Zee read those words in the paper. His eyes got wide. For some reason this question makes a slight tinted red appearing in the tip of Zee's ears.

"What?! Why should I-i, we're both guys! Why should I get shy?!"

'....'

The guy stares at Zee's face. And his eyebrows scrunched a little before writing something on the paper again. After handing it to Zee, he stands up as he starts making his way to the bathroom.

'That is the point, but if you insist'

As the sound of the bathroom door closing was heard, Zee stared at the door before he harshly wiped his face, looking at the paper in his hand.

'Right...we are both guys. So why should I care if he wants to change his clothes here right ?But then... If I'm not embarrassed by his bare skin...then what is it?'

Zee thought that inside his head.

' Arghhhhhh... Stop having a strange idea! Pull yourself together Zee Pruk Panich!'

Zee said again to himself.

Right now Zee is already wearing his pants but not his shirt, because he was busy thinking about something then. Not long after that he heard the door of the bathroom was opened.

And there, Zee saw as the small guy walked out of the bathroom with his own clothes on the small guy's body, hanging loosely like he expected.

'Thank god...he at least can wear clothes...'

Yeah...it was until Zee realized that the guy was wearing his clothes inside out. But his short pants were alright.

The guy slowly makes his way to the bed and sits on the empty side of the bed. Zee was already there, sitting while leaning on the head bed, watching the smaller guy beside him.

The guy just stay quiet though.

"Did you realize that your shirt is inside out?"

"Hah....?"

As the small guy looked down at his shirt, he scratched the back of his head before getting down from the bed again and was about to make his way to the bathroom again.

But before he could do so, a hand grabbed his wrist from behind. And a second later he was pulled hard onto the bed. He was forced to sit back like earlier.

That actually took him by surprise when Zee suddenly did that to him. Right now he really thought that Zee was angry with him and about to hit him. Even though Zee's expression right now is straight and didn't show any sign that he was upset with him.

Chawarin really didn't know what was happening inside Zee's head right now. He really can't tell what will happen next.

And suddenly, Zee with his other hand pulled the guy's shirt up and exposed his bare upper body. Right now his white porcelain skin was showing. Chawarin right now really...he didn't know what to think. Or what to do... This is the first time Zee suddenly does things like this.

'wait...waitttt!!! What is this situation?! Is he..is he going to-?!'

Somehow he felt really embarrassed now. He didn't know what would happen next thou. Zee did not stop there anyway...after he do that, he proceeds to take the shirts completely off from the guy. Fixed the inside out shirts and then he put the shirt back to the small guy.

'oh....'

To be continued...

That's it for this week y'all ✨
I'll update the next chapter next week and please respect my work y'all.

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️