Plans for the future

Above the Red Line lays a beautiful and mesmerizing place where Celestial Dragons reside. However ethereal the place looks, one must never dare to enter such a place as the place itself was nerve wracking and horrid. Filled with the screams of slaves who were beaten and treated miserably, the fools of the Celestial Dragons ruled the World Government.

But on top of them were the Five Elders and above them was a being known to only then, Imu, the mysterious ruler of the world.

"The movement is the Revolutionary Army has increased exponentially," St. Saturn voiced glaring at the map which was placed on the table. The said man showed the number of kingdoms which were either freed by the Army or allied with it.

"If only that was our concern," St. Walcury tutted. "The super rookie and the possible child of the late Pirate King has been rumoured to travel in the first half of the Grand Line for the past few weeks."

"At least that's good news," St. Marcus Mars smiled blankly. "Sources say that the Spades and the Whitebeard Pirates have a riff raf."

"What better opportunity would we have to gain control over that child?" Saint Ju Peter asked, tracing lines on the map clearly showing the path which the super rookie crew was taking.

"But the marines in the first half are all eating dust or disppearing after encountering the Spade Pirates," St. Nusjuro frowned.

"That's concerning," St. Saturn agreed. "But on the optimistic side, at least the actions of those imbeciles have decreased drastically."

"The 3Cs?" St. Mars asked raising an eyebrow. It was the first time that the 3Cs have gone completely missing off the face of the map. After they had announced themselves by dishonouring the marine insignia, they had relentlessly been active only for Cole to disappear three years ago. And now, both Cyra and Cyane have also disappeared. It was suspicious to say the least.

Have they been killed? Or were they planning something major? They didn't know specially when no one has seen what lay under their cloaks. For all they knew they were someone working as a marine or a revolutionary or a pirate.

"Yes," St. Saturn voiced. "But we should stay prepared for them."

.

Zoro wasn't someone who would be pissed off on any matters except for his dreams of being the greatest swordsman of the World. So, it was really a shock for him when he experienced himself feeling such emotions which he had felt last time when Kuina died. When Kuina had died, he wasn't prepared but he couldn't have done anything rather than accept the reality and to believe that his best friend and rival had gone forever.

...But right now, Zoro didn't know what to do and what not to. First the thought of Luffy leaving them for forever in the future. The thought of the brightest star which had entered his life leaving him just like Kuina stabbed his heart and broke it. He couldn't even imagine how he would get out of that, let alone shoulder his bunch of unruly friends who were bound with Luffy more than him.

Zoro was a man of his words. If he would have been commanded by Luffy to stop breathing, he would do it. If Luffy would have told him to leave, he would. If his captain ordered him to kill anyone, he would without a thought. But the very thought of Luffy disappearing forever scared him. His heart and soul refused to acknowledge that someday he would lose another best friend of his.

What would take for Luffy, even if he is a deity, to stay??? He is ready to give his own life if it meant that Luffy was free and with them. Looking at the child God, laughing freely with innocence and just like wind chimes, Zoro couldn't understand how he was burying his pain. How was he hiding his fear of leaving, of being chained to whatever it was with that sweet, innocent and carefree smile? He was afraid to leave them... Right? Or were they just someone replaceable for him? Would he even remember them in his godly realm if he leaves?