Secrets, Acceptation and Rejection

"I-I'll go ahead and scout the situation first." Usopp stated bravely despite his shaking legs. "The rest of you can come after that." 

But the moment he saw the giant scratch on the castle walls, Usopp halted in his steps and turned around to see Vivi and Nami.

"You g-guys can go ahead." He called out to the girls. "I'll back you up!"

"Jeez, Usopp! Do you even think that the fake king will be even here with the monster trio present?" Nami questioned rubbing her temple and taking the lead gladly. 

"O-oh! Yeah! I forgot that!" Usopp quickly took the lead and soon found Zoro and Sanji who were smirking at the direction of-

"LUFFY!" Usopp shouted with a big smile on his face and started running towards the teen who was sick before.

But that was enough for Dr. Kureha to snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"You brat! You are still sick! How the hell did you dare to fight?!" Doctrine yelled twisting the boy's ear and catching the boy's arm which wasn't holding Chopper. "Didn't you two not promise to not let him out?!" She questioned the duo.

"Granny! I'm alright!" Luffy whined like a child. "Zoro! Sanji! Help me, please!"

"I thought you guys weren't going to hike?" Zoro questioned the other three who arrived currently, ignoring Luffy for once. After all, he had not heard them and done what he wanted like always.

"We took the rope way." Nami cut Usopp who was about to banter about how easy it was for him to hike and how natural he was in it.

"Nami-swan!!! Vivi-chwan!!!" Sanji twirled towards the said ladies.

"Are you sure you should be out of bed, Luffy?" Usopp asked looking at Luffy who was pale yet energetic.

"I'm all pumped up!" Luffy grinned brightly before show casing his haul. "And this is our new nakama! Chopper!"

Chopper suddenly heat rush up his face as he dangled in the arms of the one who had called him his friend.

"A reindeer?" Usopp asked confused.

"Now are you taking my little Chopper without my permission?" Doctrine asked hiding the smile which was blossoming in her face. The little time which she has spent with the group was enough to ensure her son's safety and uttermost care. She could see the loud and reckless kid holding Chopper gently despite his actions.

"Yep!" Luffy grinned not minding the words of the doctor at all.

"What have you all been up to?" Nami questioned as she dodged Sanji's noodling self.

"Luffy sent the King flying." Zoro provided, looking at the grinning teen nuzzling their new crew mate.

"Then... that thing which went flying through the air... was Wapol?!" Dalton asked appearing out of nowhere and looking at the green haired teen for confirmation.

"Yep! That was him." Sanji answered instead.

"What about his two servants?!" Dalton questioned his eyes darting from Zoro to Sanji and then finally landing on the kid for which the duo were up here. The mysterious kid was making his zoan form want to bow towards him in respect and fear. He couldn't even understand how the adorable and cute kid who was coddling with the mini reindeer was able to make his zoan form wary of him. 

"Chopper beat them!" Luffy spoke looking straight at Dalton making him step a leg back at the sudden attention. The bright smile which came over the kid's face was the only thing that soothed his palpating heart. The kid before him wasn't normal.