Over the magic mountain

"Hey!" In all this, Luffy's voice came up. "It's rude to change the ship's direction." Luffy stated with a pout.

"Y-You idiot! Shut the hell up!" Zoro and Sanji yelled at the boy, who was gaining the attention of the sea kings.

Luffy ignored his crew mates in favor of listening to the sea kings. He pouted when he heard that they really wanted to meet him in person and as compensation they were ready to guide his ship safely to the Grand Line through the Calm Belt.

"No way!" Luffy gasped. "I want to go through the cool mystery mountain! I don't need your help! But thanks for offering anyway!" He smiled at them after denying their request.

"What the hell are you even sprouting?!!!" Nami asked the boy in a begging voice.

"They are offering to take us to the Grand Line through the Calm Belt!" Luffy answered honestly as he turned towards his crew. "But I want to go through the cool mystery magic mountain!"

.

Somewhere in the Grand Line, Sabo felt that he forgot to add something but the thought went away replacing the thinking face of the blonde with a frown. Luffy looked paler than he had ever looked. He wanted to ask Luffy about it but knowing the rubber idiot, he would say that he either doesn't know or he doesn't care.

.

"Don't joke with me!" Nami cried out, her voice shivering from fear.

"Hey, Luffy! We should get out of here!" Sanji said in a panic, looking between the sea kings, who were leaning more and more toward their ship.

All the while, Zoro who was also sweating profusely like the other Strawhats was looking at Luffy. Why was the scene with a certain sea cow replaying in his mind?

"We are going, Sanji!" Luffy replied to the cook as he turned his attention back to the Sea Kings while cracking his knuckles and giving them a smile that would make Ace and Sabo proud.

"You better pull the ship back to the storm." Luffy spoke with his smile taking a feral edge, and freezing the sea kings in the place. Especially the ones who were responsible for it. It showed the sea kings that Luffy wasn't joking at all. "I'll take that as your compensation."

The poor sea kings shuddered before their Little King, and the ones who were the culprits nodded their heads violently.

The Strawhats were pinned in their own place, none of them wanting to move a single muscle, as they felt that the sea kings would eat them without a thought if they dared to move.

Luffy climbed on the figurehead of Merry as he saw the Sea Kings disappear to their home and the ones who were responsible going below Merry to guide her back to the storm.

When the ship started moving, that was when Zoro remembered why he was remembering the scene of the sea cow... pulling their ship!

"You can talk to them." Zoro said in a low voice which was only heard by Luffy, who flashed a big grin towards Zoro.

"Yep! I can." Luffy answered. "They were being jerks though."

Zoro nodded, not wanting to pester the boy anymore about it. Luffy was stronger, way stronger than anyone on the ship had ever thought of. With his puppy eyes, the strength in his small body and his ability to... talk to the sea kings, in his eyes Luffy could totally rule the World.

"H-Have they g-g-g-gone?" Nami stuttered out, trying to stand on her still-shivering legs by taking the support of the main mast.

"Yep!" Luffy responded, feeling the droplets of rainwater hit him. They were finally back in the storm, away from the Sea Kings, much to the delight of the Strawhats.