What you need to know, is not what you want to know

Meanwhile, on the shore, Nami and Usopp were desperately looking at the town for the trace of their captain and other crew mates.

"It's no good!" Nami stated, pacing around the ship in worry, to Usopp who was lifting the anchor.

"They will make it!" Usopp announced as an reassurance to the orange headed teen.

A huge gust of wind came towards the ship, making Usopp and Nami hold on to something for their dear life. When they opened their eyes once again, they yelled with happiness.

"LUFFY!" Nami and Usopp yelled together. Luffy and the rest of the crew were on the docks closing in on them, along with another blond stranger.

"Hurry up! This rope won't hold for much longer!" Usopp shouted above the winds which threatened to engulf his voice.

"Nami-chwannn!!!!" Sanji yelled hoping on his feet at the beautiful lady. "I'm baaack!"

"What took you so long!" Nami yelled. "Hurry up and get on board! We are setting sail immediately!"

"YOSH!" Luffy yelled running back to two buildings behind them, making the others look at him.

He grabbed the two edges of the buildings with his hands and continued running backwards. In doing so, his arms stretched, building an elastic power.

"I got a bad feeling about this," Zoro whispered under his breath with a cold sweat. Sanji was too busy ogling the beauty on the ship to pay attention to Zoro or Luffy. While Sabo knowing Luffy extremely well, immediately gave into his fate.

"HERE WE COME!" Luffy yelled as he jumped in the air, letting his arms retract rocketing forward to the three men.

"We're gonna die!" Zoro yelled as he tried to get away from the rubbery projectile.

"We are doomed," Sabo stated, shaking his head. No one, he repeats, no one can escape from Luffy's rocket. Not unless they have future sight.

"&#£635@+# ROCKET!"

.

"Forgive us, sir! Because of that sudden gust, the Buggy pirates managed to escape!" The marines who were in charge of the Buggy pirates bowed their heads profusely.

"I'm continuing my pursuit for Strawhat. Take out our ship," Smoker said strolling past the marines. "I'll go to the Grand Line as well."

"I'm coming too sir!" Tashigi announced her arrival, making the marines who were already shocked, feel more shocked. "I can't forgive Roronoa Zoro! I swear I'll bring him down with my own two hands!"

"But sir, this town is under your jurisdiction! What will the higher-ups say if they hear you aba-"

"You can tell them this, "Don't order me around!"" Smoker stated interrupting the poor marine with his deadly stare.

.

"GRAND LINE?!"

"Yes, now's a good time." Buggy stated to his crew. "And I still have to settle things with that rubber brat. So we might as well go right in. How long I've missed you... Grand Line!"

.

On the Going Merry, a doting brother was hugging the hell out of his little brother, while the crew were shouting profanities to their captain who had just tried to kill them.

"By the way, who are you?" The oh-so-observant Usopp asked looking at the blonde man who was hugging Luffy like no tomorrow.

"Oh my," The man stood up politely, still hugging a squirming Luffy in his arms. "Where are my manners?"