Going Merry

"Oh, so this is where you guys are," Kaya said entering the restaurant where the three were- Luffy, Zoro and Nami- eating and drinking.

"Hello, Miss!" Luffy greeted with a wave while Nami who was sitting opposite of Zoro and Luffy turned to look at the newcomer.

"Are you alright being out of bed?" Nami asked, not wanting Kaya to get more sick.

"Yes... My sickness was due to the loss of my parents which had occurred the last year.. But Usopp-san encouraged me! I can't be weak for forever!" She said with a smile, making the others return it.

"You have done so much for me. Thank you!" Kaya said giving a small bow. "I've prepared a present for you from the bottom of my heart. It would make me happy if you accept it!" She said with excitement, wanting to see how they would react.

Luffy hopped off his seat, instantly wanting to see the present and wondering aloud if it was meat! That made everyone chuckle in the bar. Kaya led them to the shore, which left them with a smile each, at the sight of the actual ship with a ship figurehead waiting for them.

"A caravel!" Nami exclaimed happily as she recognized the type of the ship instantly.

"WOW!!!" Luffy said with awe jumping up and down in his place and examining the ship caravel, which was already waiting for him to set sail on it. He could hear the soft whispers from it, speaking gently and calling for him and his friends to hop on and start a new adventure, a new chapter, a new journey towards freedom.

"That's cool!" Zoro even complimented at the sight of their pirate ship, which was finally before them. Now, there would be lots of space for him to nap and train. He needs to train to become stronger.

"It's a slightly old style but I designed it myself. It's a caravel and it uses a staysail. The controls are in the back!" Merry explained looking at the pirate crew, searching for the one who had defeated Kuro and the Black Cat Pirates.

Finally, his eyes landed on the saviour who had defeated Black Cat Pirates and Kuro. When his mistress described him as a boy, he didn't think that he was literally a boy!

"So it is you who defeated Kuro and his pirate crew with Usopp-kun," Merry said, shock evident in his voice and face. He had really thought the boy to be bigger and have more muscles.. but the boy was all lanky and looked weak. He really wonders if the guy with the three swords didn't beat the pirates and gave the credit to the kid. That was a possibility but he knew his mistress wouldn't lie to him regarding these matters.

"Can we really have this?!" Luffy asked, ignoring the shock coming from the sheepman before him.

"Yes, I insist!" Kaya confirmed, happy to see that the captain liked it.

"I will explain the steering system," Merry told as he turned to the kid captain, who crossed his arms over his chest and tried his best to understand. "First of all, to adjust the yards about the crew garnet..." Merry sweated as he saw the teen looking at him, but without understanding any word.

"Don't explain to him," Nami said rubbing her temples. She was really contemplating if Luffy would be okay in the sea.. when she would leave. "Explain to me, he won't understand anyway."

Luffy taking the golden opportunity to escape from the boring explanation walked away from them to Zoro and the mistress.

"I had everything you would need for a voyage loaded on the ship," Kaya told him when he kept ogling the ship and wanted to explore it right away. But Usopp was coming and he wanted to meet his friend and hear him. He wants Usopp to come with them! And have lots of adventure! And fun! And become brave like he truly is!