Surprise after a fish fight

Garp was strolling around his ship when Bogard came in carrying a denden mushi in his hand.

"Vice Admiral Garp!" The man saluted, despite of Garp saying a zillion time that he didn't need to be so formal before him. "Fleet Admiral Sengoku wants to speak to you!"

"Thanks, Bogard!" Garp said with a smile and held his hand forward for the snail to be passed on.

"Garp," The low hiss in the voice of his best friend told him, or rather guaranteed him that he was in for a scolding.

"Senny! I swear I have not ate all your rice crackers or feed your goat my paper works for this and the last month!" Garp immediately said, which was rather a poor lie, to Sengoku to avoid his wrath.

"I- Wait! WHAT?" The other person on the snail screamed. "I swear Garp! I swear-!"

"If it wasn't that, then why are you so pissed off?" Garp asked with a laugh. He loved messing up with his best friend, but he better safe his hide when he reaches the Marine HQ. Who can blame him when the paper works were so boring and the rice crackers looked so appetizing?

"Yeah, about that," Sengoku seemed to come back on his track but not before saying, "Though I won't forget what you did."

Garp winced internally.

"Back to the matter, GARP! WHY IS IT YOUR DAMN FUCKING FAMILY ALWAYS?!!! HAVE YOU ALL SWORE TO GIVE ME MORE GREY HAIRS!! I SWEAR ONE DAY YOU AND YOUR DAMN FAMILY WILL THE REASON FOR MY DEATH!!!"

"Woah! Woah! Calm down," Garp tried to calm the screaming man, as he walked to his cabin away from the prying ears of the marines. It wasn't like he didn't trust them, but some information was better for less ears only. "What has my son done again?"

"IT'S NOT YOUR DAMN SON- I mean it is your son practically but it's your grandson!" Sengoku replied, catching himself a breath.

"Who?" Garp asked with an edge in his voice. He hasn't told Sengoku about any of his grandsons. So, how did Sengoku knew?! He was itching to ask about it. Many would say that Garp didn't know the art of secrecy but he knew it all well. He just hid it behind the stupid behavior of his.

Ace was out of question with him being son of Gol D. Roger, and then Luffy came to the mix, who was a big no! Even a tiny detail of his being can make him go down the same road as that of Ace, if it already wasn't worst with him being the son of Monkey D. Dragon and the sea. And then lastly Sabo. He never got a good chance to raise the boy, and now that he had gone off to be the second in command of the Revolutionary Army, he was a no go too! He faintly remembers him having one more grand kid, but he hasn't met them to know anything about them.

"Monkey D. Luffy!"

Garp froze for a moment, deciding not to speak. Luffy was in East Blue, away from Dragon and heck, him even! The brat didn't even sit still to meet him after he called in the Shell's Town.

"What the heck does he mean that he will reclaim the throne?!"

Was Garp's mind filling with panic? Heck, yeah!

"Bwahahaha!!!" Garp laughed trying to hide the sheer fear for Luffy's life. He had to keep repeating to himself in mind that Luffy is safer in his mother's arms than any place in the damn whole world. "So, he has started!"

"What do you mean 'started'?" Sengoku asked from the other side, with a pissed off expression.

"How did you talk to him? Heard about my cute little grandson, huh?" Garp asked with a smirk, wanting to squeeze out as much information he could without getting suspicious.