Just a Little More

The howling winds, the snowy mountain and the chilling cold didn't bother Zoro and Sanji as much as the pained deep breathing coming from their captain was hurting and stabbing their hearts. But despite it all, the duo of the monster trio didn't fail to bicker on their journey to the castle.

"Marimo, if you collapse from the heat I won't carry you," Sanji spoke gruffly, his eyes set on the castle and determined to not lose the way.

"GRRR!!"

Zoro smirked lightly, hearing the concern concealed behind Sanji's gruff voice.

"You better keep up with me or you're going to get lost, swirly brows," Zoro replied skipping away from the path to dodge a big rabbit, with a light smile. He wouldn't admit it loud but Sanji's talking was helping him distract from his burning and aching back.

"GRRR!!"

"As if I am going to get lost, you moss for brains," Sanji rolled his eyes, kicking the same rabbit which was pestering Zoro a moment ago to a tree. "Or shall I say you to run straight and not go west?" Sanji deadpanned seeing Zoro take a turn.

BOOM!

The tree at which the lapin was thrown at broke from it's sharp teeth, making the poor lapin try attacking the duo once more.

"GRR!"

"The mountains are moving not me, love cook!" Zoro retorted not accepting his mistake as he got corrected by Sanji once again, dodging from the rabbit's path once more.

"GRR!"

"Yeah yeah," Sanji taunted with a teasing grin, pleased to make the moss head counter him. He skipped away from the rabbit this time, making it pissed off. "Like I'm going to believe you, directionless moron!"

"My sense of direction is fine! You're the one with a skewed compass," Zoro grunted in response, hoping away from the trajectory of the lapin.

"Says who?" Sanji teased Zoro once again and got pissed off by the rabbit who tried to get a bite off his leg once more. "Would you freaking knock it off?!" Sanji yelled in anger kicking the rabbit to a far away distance.

"Now look at who is getting all pissed off," Zoro teased Sanji. But even a part of his mind wondered what was wrong with the rabbit.

"Oh shut up!" Sanji rolled his eyes. "As if you know anything else than-"

"What are those things?" Zoro cut Sanji off as huge rabbits appeared out of nowhere blocking their path.

.

On the foot of the mountains, where the rest of the strawhats and Dalton were, a lady arrived.

"Dalton! I heard you were looking for Dr. Kureha?"

"Yes, but the patient is already-"

"That's good! She just came down to the neighboring village!" The lady announced shocking the other listeners.

"We need to stop them this instant!" Dalton spoke, getting up to ready his sleigh.

"It's of no use!" Nami stopped the man hurriedly.

"Yes, the problem is those two abnormally strong crew mates of ours!" Usopp added his two cents.

"There's no way we can catch up to them!" Nami finished. "We need to ask the doctor to return to her castle right away!"

"Yes, that's all we can do right now!" Vivi supported the duo.

.

"Dunno," Sanji spoke, his hands itching to grab a cigarette. "It jumped!" Sanji spoke moving away from the path of the rabbit as did Zoro with gritted teeth. "It's like a gorilla!"