Chapter LXV: The Marauders Filler

James Potter was fidgety as he waited for night to come. His date with Ronnie was something he had been looking forward to, especially since she had been hanging around Remus more it seemed.

"Stop pacing." Sirius huffed as he held his quill and parchment. One would think he was working on homework. But in reality, he was trying to come up with the best way to start a prank war. With his girlfriend.

"Why are we starting a prank war with Ronnie again?" Peter asked from his bed as he munched on some chocolate that Barty had given him. "Didn't she destroy you two last year?"

"She did." Remus grinned proudly as he flipped the page in his book. He was reading a new care of magical creatures book, trying to be more knowledgeable about what Ronnie liked. Sirius scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"She caught us off guard. We didn't realize what we were up against. She's not a normal Slytherin. She's the perfect match for us." He had his bottom lip out as if pouting angrily. Remus didn't respond, only shook his head with a chuckle. James went back to pacing.

"What if- What if we... you know.. tonight." James ran his fingers through his dark messy hair in nerves.

"Have sex?" Peter said easily. James and Sirius both looked at their normally quiet friend in shock of the confidence of saying that word. Peter blushed as Remus just chuckled again.

"I think we should be asking Wormtail about his little relationship with a certain Slytherin.." Sirius sat up, placing his quill to the side to focus on his friend. Peter looked away with a cheesy grin.

"Oh, look at that smile, Pads. Wormy is most definitely in love." James said with interest, finally not thinking about his date. Peter covered his face a bit.

"We're together- and...he might be..." He trailed off into a whisper. James went over and sat on the bed with Peter.

"He might be what?" James questioned, leaning closer. "Speak up, Wormtail." Peter blushed.

"He might have moved in.."

"WHAT!?" Sirius got up off the bed and threw himself onto Peter's bed as Remus moved to the edge of his bed in interest. Peter covered his head in embarrassment.

"His dad...he kicked him out... so he moved in.." Peter shrugged a bit. But James and Sirius shared a look, they weren't ending it there.

"You serious?" James questioned.

"No, I'm Sirius." Sirius jumped in quickly with a grin.

"And I'm James. But our Peter? Our Peter is living with his... his...."

"Boyfriend!?" James and Sirius said together with a fake girly squeal. They were trying to imitate the way girls react to juicy gossip. Remus laughed and shut his book.

"You two are so caught up in Peter living with his boyfriend, you didn't even think about the fact that he basically admitted to having sex with Barty." Remus pointed out. James and Sirius went silent, staring at Peter with wide eyes.

Seconds went by and Peter was feeling uncomfortably embarrassed. Then...Sirius and James let out squeals of girly excitement over the gossip and rolled out of the bed onto the floor into a heap. Peter and Remus laughed and shook their heads at their friends.

"So.." Sirius started, getting back onto the bed after a few moments of pretending to be teenage girls. "Was it good?" Peter blushed bright red.

"I-" Peter seemed too embarrassed to speak.

"Come on, Wormtail!! We've been best mates for years. We're not into men, so we don't know how it works or anything. Just tell us a bit. Is Barty good?" James asked.