Chapter XVI: Full Moon

The morning of the Full Moon was a slow one

The morning of the Full Moon was a slow one. Ronnie woke up at nine in the morning after refusing to get up when Bellatrix tried to wake her. When she finally did stretch her legs when she woke up, she found a fourth tulip lying on her pillow. This one was a bright yellow which made her smile as she picked it up.

"Even feeling like absolute trash, he still is sending me flowers." Ronnie mumbled softly before flopping back on her pillow with a grin.

"Do you always talk to yourself, or is it just a special day?" Ronnie snapped her head up to see Amaryllis standing by her bed and grabbing her hoodie which was a bright magenta color.

"Hmm, It's an everyday occurrence, I'm afraid." Ronnie said as she sat up more in her bed to be able to see Amaryllis face. "I would talk to you instead, but I prefer the intelligence of...well anyone else." Amaryllis scowled at her before a smile took her face.

"You can't mess my day up. Nice try." She said in a much calmer tone. Ronnie swung her legs out of bed, rubbing her eyes after placing the tulip in the vase with the others.

"Oh? Big date today?" Ronnie questioned in a friendly tone. Amaryllis narrowed her eyes at her before nodding.

"A date with Percival Parkinson." She admitted with a smile on her face. Ronnie raised her eyebrows at her. "He's a seventh year, you know. Pureblood."

"You know blood isn't all it's about. What about his personality? Is he nice? Funny? Maybe he's a dancer?" Ronnie asked making Amaryllis sneer at her.

"Personality? Who cares about how he acts? It's all about how we'll look together." She went on to say. "Father is pushing us together. Will make our family stay pure if we stay together." She sounded dreamy like how Pandora sounds when she speaks normally.

"Pure? Is that all anyone cares about?" Ronnie questioned with a screwed up face as she pulled her normal clothes out of her trunk.

"It's all anyone should care about. It's the same with the Black family too. I heard that the Black's are trying to connect to the Malfoy's. Only a matter of time before Lucius asks either Bella or Cissy out." Ronnie scrunched her face up more before sighing.

"I guess it could be worse. Imagine if Mulciber had to ask Narcissa out- poor girl." This actually made Amaryllis laugh in a short huff, shaking her head at Ronnie.

"No, what would be worse is if Lucius asked Andromeda out. She's also a Black you know." Ronnie nodded.

"Yeah, it's be weird why? Isn't she dating some guy already? Tonks?" Amaryllis nodded.

"She did the Black family like Sirius did. Although, she did it on purpose. Sirius was sorted in the wrong house." Ronnie shook her head at that.

"The wrong house. There's no such thing." Ronnie argued. Amaryllis looked at her as she was about to leave the room.