Chapter LVIII: Untitled

The day went on with Ronnie grabbing Sirius or Remus or James by the hand and dragging them from store to store. All of them looked the same on the outside, boring and corporate like. But once you entered the glass buildings, it was like walking into a magical wonderland.

When they had entered Trimkins Trimmings and Garbs, James had to duck as a pair of shears came flying by him, following a long ribbon. A French woman who spoke very little English appreciated Sirius while they were at Polly's Pungent Potions. He spoke French flawlessly with a smirk as he kept glancing at Ronnie as he tried to brag with his language of love.

At the end of the day they had ended up at Sprinkles where they had sat down at a white painted iron table with matching frilly chairs. Tiny sandwiches and cupcakes on a platter in the center of the table.

"Why did we choose a place that reminds me of Madam Puddifoots?" Sirius asked as he glared at the mismatched tea cup that sat in front of him. A swirl of milk running through the dark liquid and making a pretty image that seemed to move.

"Because the food is delicious." Ronnie told him as she grabbed a coronation chicken sandwich and took a bite. Her eyes closing as she hummed at the taste of it. She held her sandwich in front of Sirius, urging his mouth to open by giving him a look. With a grumble, his lips parted and the sandwich went into his mouth.

"Awh, so sweet." James teased as he watched Ronnie feed Sirius. Remus looked at him with a raised brow.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He asked. James looked at him like he was crazy before sighing.

"A bit." He admitted with a slight shrug. Remus looked at the sandwiches before picking up one that had egg in the center, before bringing it towards James. Attempting to feed him as Ronnie had Sirius. James' hazel eyes looked at his friend before a cheesy grin took his lips and he made a dramatic go for the sandwich, his lips trying to take his fingers as well. "Mmmm!!" He hummed nodding.

Ronnie laughed, watching Remus recoil his hand in disgust before using a pastel doily to clean his fingers off of James' saliva. 

"You're disgusting." Remus mumbled as he tried rubbing his hand on his shirt next. Ronnie still wearing his sweater.

"I am not disgusting. I am fabulous." James corrected him in the most serious tone before taking a bite of a blue frosted cupcake with purple and pink sprinkles all over it. The frosting ending up on his nose. Sirius snorted as he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Moony! Don't you realize you are sitting in front of Excellence here??" He teased as he leaned over and took a bite out of the sandwich in Ronnie's hand. Ronnie rolled her eyes before leaning over the table towards James.

"You got something -" She paused her comment before licking the frosting off the tip of his nose. James' eyes widened as he about went crossed eye to watch her. Sirius, feeling the jealousy now, picked up a cupcake before shoving it on his own face.

"Oh- gosh darn it!"

——

By the time the four of them got back to the museum, it was dark out and the museum was calling for closing. James acted like it was the end of the world that he wouldn't get to see some muggle art, but Sirius and Remus knew what he was doing, and it worked. James ended up getting pulled into Ronnie's room the moment they got home.

"I don't think I've had the chance to sleep in here yet." James said as he looked around the room. Ronnie smiled as she watched him from where she stood. "I mean I've been in here so many times but-" He was cut off by his jaw dropping when Ronnie pulled her shirt off to change into pajamas, her pants already kicked to the side.