Chapter XXX: Halloween Filler

"If Rosier and I both were dangling from a cliff and you could only save one, who would you save?" James Potter asked as he sat behind Ronnie in the Marauder's dormitory

"If Rosier and I both were dangling from a cliff and you could only save one, who would you save?" James Potter asked as he sat behind Ronnie in the Marauder's dormitory. James had snuck Ronnie in with the invisibility cloak. Remus and Sirius were grabbing snacks while James tried to stop Ronnie from looking over her study guide.

"You really want me to choose between someone who didn't try to go through my things when I first met them or you?" Ronnie questioned out loud not looking up from her papers. James let out a huff before nuzzling his nose into her neck from behind.

"Why must you study on a weekend?? The OWLs aren't for a while and I need attention." James whined into her skin causing Ronnie to giggle, pulling away from him.

"James, stoooop." She laughed as he kept pressing kisses to her neck. James only tightened his arms around her waist and pulled her tighter to him.

"Not until you stop with the studying." He compromised, his hot breath causing Ronnie to try and pull away again.

"I have to study." Ronnie told him, leaning her head to the side and leaning back into him with a sigh. "I won't remember it that well if I don't start now." James hummed against her neck, nudging his nose along the column of her throat.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Hmm I had an accident a year or two ago. Hit my head when I was being chased by a Graphorn." Ronnie told him as she closed her eyes. "Do you realize how fast they are? Really quick on their feet. Anyway, I hit my head getting away and it messed with my learning abilities."

"Wait- What?" James muttered, pulling back slightly to look at her in shock. "You can't have memory problems or anything. You kicked my arse in Transfiguration. You know sooooo many random facts!!"

"I study a lot." Ronnie pointed out her hand holding up the study guide. "Also, I enjoy reading. Swifty likes being read to, he prefers hearing about old legends... but Uncle Jacob found this giant book of facts I read to him too."

"Swifty?" James questioned curiously, relaxing back into her as she seemed to calm and nonchalant about it. She really had the powers to keep him calm.

"My hippogriff." She hummed, her eyes closing as she melted into his hold. "I really need to get back to studying. Repetitiveness helps my memory." She told him. James grabbed her study guide from her with a sigh.

"Let me help. Maybe I can actually pass more than Transfiguration this year."