Chapter 17

Sunday.

Jungkook took me to his place once again, as promised. I had to admit, I was nervous, because I knew I was about to meet two ruthless criminals he called brothers. On the other side, I was in the anticipation of whether they will like me or not.

As we arrived, he led us to the big garden, with an already set up table.

"You're finally here!", a black haired boy approached us. He seemed younger than Jungkook.

"Hyun, meet Taehyung", Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung offered his hand for a shake.

"Jungkook-hyung wasn't able to stop talking about you, now I understand why. Having a beauty like you is really something to brag about," he chuckled and I blushed looking at Jungkook. He playfully hit Taehyung's chest.

"Yah! Stop hitting on my girlfriend, you idiot!", Jungkook yelled in a cheerful manner.

I couldn't help but to giggle at the bond the two of them had. Taehyung really looked at his older brother with admiration and respect, despite joking around most of the time.

"The food is ready", an unfamiliar voice disturbed the lively atmosphere.

"This is Seokjin", Jungkook whispered to my ear.

I bowed to him.

"So you are the girl who stole my brother's heart, hm?", he approached straightening his back.

I smiled a bit and nodded.

"Hyunsan", I said shyly, trying to analyse the look on his face.

"My pleasure, Hyunsan. My name is Seokjin", his voice was so steady, as he still did not let any emotion show on his face.

"Let's eat."

The lunch was going well. There were numerous Taehyung's attempts to embarrass Jungkook, which I found really cute.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was the one asking questions wanting to know more about me.

"I am glad that someone managed to tame this kid", Seokjin mumbled referring to Jungkook.

I chuckled.

"He is not that bad", I replied.

"You didn't live with him for years," Taehyung added chuckling.

As lunch finished, Jungkook and I went for a walk through his huge garden.

"You survived", he giggled wrapping his arm around me.

"They aren't bad at all. They both love you a lot, I can tell", I smiled.

I suddenly stopped walking and looked at him.

"I need to tell you something, Jungkook."

"Anything you want, my love."

"My boss gave me a month off."

"A month off?", Jungkook's smile grew wider.

"Not exactly a full month, but yeah", I giggled as he raised me in his arms and pecked my lips a couple of times.

"Do you know what this means, love? Vacation.", he put me down and pulled out his phone typing something.

"What vacation?", I asked in confusion, but I didn't get an answer right away.

"Done," he said proud of himself.

"I am taking you to Sicily."

"What?", I looked at him in plain shock.

"You have to see Italy. First, we can go to Rome. Pizza there is far better than the one here. Then we can go from Milan to Venice. God, you will love Venice. Then we can go to Sicily. What about visiting France? Seeing Paris before we return home?", he wasn't hiding his excitement.

I kept quiet for a second. Hoseok was right. I had to enjoy the time I had left with him.

"I would love to", I giggled as he pulled me in a tight hug.

"I can't wait to show the world to my own world", he whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around his muscular body. This man in front of me, truly felt like home.

His phone rang and he picked up having a short conversation before hanging up.

"We are leaving tonight around 2am. The flight schedules won't be dense by that time."

"Flight schedules?"

"Wait until you see", he grinned before continuing to walk in front of me.

𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪

Not in my wildest dreams did I think that Jungkook owned a private jet. It shouldn't be a surprise, though. I bet most of his deals cost millions. Having a plane was probably like owning a bike to him.

"How did you even get a month off? Shouldn't the director of a company always be around?", I asked unfastening my belt as the plane took off.

"As you primarily mentioned in your question- I, as a director can do whatever the heck I want", he took two glasses of champagne the older stewardess offered and handed one to me.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and looked through the windows watching Seoul disappear beneath the thick layer of dark clouds. It really was an amazing view to look at all the lights from buildings from this hight.

"Beautiful, isn't is, love?", he commented taking a sip from the glass, to which I nodded.

He took my hand and pulled me into his lap, hugging me around my waist.

"Hyun?", he whispered caressing my cheek.

"Yes, Jungkook?", I smiled just by looking at this adorable face.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"There is nothing I want more in this world, Jungkook", I whispered back and leaned in placing a kiss on his soft lips.

He kissed back, smiling the whole time. And I did too.

I left everything in Seoul, where it belonged. Nothing was important anymore. Except this moment. We were the only thing that mattered.

I had to admit, somehow I felt hurt that he never mentioned his true self. He never let a sign of his mafia life come close to me. He hid it well like the snake would hide it's legs. Selfish it was to expect something I was not able to give aswell. But I understood him. He feared of losing me, he feared that an 'ordinary girl' like me would leave right after finding out how dirty his real job was. He did not want to mess things up, he wanted this to last no matter how much lies had to be said. Beneath the mask of a cold-blooded killer was a boy seeking for love and warmth. Who was I to judge?