Chapter 26: Nomad's Return

Start from the beginning

G. O. D.: The GENERAL OF DARKNESS! HAHAHAHAHA!

(Back to Kutaro and his allies, He wonders why the alchemist faction had been silent for several days.)

Kutaro: It's been days since we last saw the alchemists.

Ruby: Why would they become silent lately? I mean... we have a common goal against Union.

Weiss: Maybe they are still acting independently without allying with any of us.

Blake: And besides we used to be Union Students. They have all right to doubt about us.

Momo: You have a point, Blake. I used to be part of Class 1-A, Weiss is part of a family who looks down on anyone below them for years, Blake used to be part of White Fang, who disbanded after the death of Adam Taurus. Yang used to be a troublemaker, especially in a certain club, not to mention that her mother leads a Bandit Tribe. Koneko used to be the rook of Rias Gremory and her peerage. And I don't even wanna talk about Jessica and Vixen.

Miyabi: Well, we gotta keep saving the world until we need their help.

(They nod as they return to Gosha-Kagura Academy.)

(Meanwhile, Sora is seen still being treated by Black Swan, but also having another worry.)

Sora: Hmm... how am I supposed to rebuild my base... (sighs) It won't be easy...

(Suddenly he sees some Nomad Soldiers surrounding him.)

Soldier 1: We finally found you, alchemist brat!

Soldier 2: You have caused incalculable damage to us.

Assassin 1: Your continuous existence is an unacceptable option for us

Assassin 2: Now DIE!

(Sora then places the Dreadriver in his waist and prepares to transform.)

DREADRIVER!

STEAMLINER!

Sora: Henshin!

DREAD, ZEROSHIKI!

(Sora becomes Kamen Rider Dread.)

Dread: If someone will die here... it's you pricks!