Chapter XXIV

Few minutes passed by, after Eunae left the room, with his belt to complete her dare while he was seated on the sofa, his head laid back on the headrest with his eyes staring at the well decorated dim lit false ceiling, as his mind walked down the memory lane of how he noticed her first .

Namjoon's lips curved up as he remembered the day which was so clear and fresh in his mind as if it was just yesterday.

The first time he saw her was in the States in a Luxury Hotel, he stayed at to meet a client of his. When he stepped to the hallway greeting and sending off his foreign clients, he heard a lady's voice yelling. And there he witnessed her stand by the door across his room.

He observed how the floor manager rushed his way to help her while Namjoon rolled his eyes annoyed at the Asian lady throwing fits being fully drunk.

Before he could turn around to walk back into his room, a call to his mobile made him pause as it was his cousin ringing him up without prior notice.

"Jungkook? Wassup?" He spoke a bit surprised right after he answered the call. "What do you mean you are in States now?" He mumbled with his eyebrows furrowing as million questions ran through his mind.

Did he perhaps forget the arrival of his cousin here or was his arrival not informed at all, were the theme of his millions altered questions.

"Open this freaking door for me!" He heard the lady yell grasping his attention again. "There's a Rich spoilt brat making a scene here being drunk. Hence, I can't hear you properly. Just come to the address I'll ping you now." He spoke before hanging up the call on his cousin.

He sighed grabbing the door handle to get back into his room when he heard a complete silence fill up the hallway.

Wondering if the drunken brat blacked out on the hallway, he looked at the direction she was at.

And there he saw her stand with her shoulders slumped and head hung low. A complete opposite of what a spoiled rich lady she sounded like just moments ago.

"My key is broken. Even my door key is broken, just as my heart." He heard her snuffle and it made him flinch in shock.

"Just why is everything broken? What a broken life I lead....." She sniffed looking up at the Manager who stood as confused as he was.

He saw her beautiful eyes, those captivating orbs glistened in the fairly dim lit hallway as they began accumulating tears in them, that's begging permission to be shed.

Witnessing that very scene in front of him, Namjoon felt his heart clench.

Something about her made him want to go take her in his tight embrace. She looked like a lost kitten in his eyes, and the urge he had to go hug her head to his chest and to make her cry on him was growing up rapidly.

He almost......almost took a step towards her in his trance when she suddenly yelled "JUST WHY?" grabbing the collar of the innocent Manager.

Taken aback by her sudden change of attitude from a lost kitten to a pouncing tigress, Namjoon flinched snapping back to his senses.

When it dawned to him of his actions of trying to reach her and the way he flinched back from her, he was so perplexed. Not in his lifetime until that moment did he ever want to spread love or warmth to any stranger nor did he ever flinch away scared, especially from a female.

Something about her aura, hypnotized him he concluded in his mind as he kept staring at her eyes wide still in shock as the Manager used his master card to open the door for her.

There she threw another spell at Namjoon, or that's what he felt so, with her cute smile as she adorably thanked the Manager in 40s calling him a young man.

Namjoon's eyes were ever so stuck on her and followed her figure until she stepped into the room, wiping her eyes with her sleeve and shutting the door behind her.

He kept staring at the closed door lost in yet another stupor until his cousin, Jeon Jungkook decided to call him back for the address he promised to send but never did until then.

He rolled his eyes sighing a little annoyed that the with his lips curved up in a smile. A lingering effect Eunae's spell left on him back then and even now.

"Namjoon hyung!?" Confused voice of Jungkook called him softly, slowly bringing him back to the reality he was in. To the present day in Seoul, when he had another encounter with her again.

'Unexpectedly.' He thought.

Namjoon sighed with a little smile lingering on his lips as he leaned forward, placing his elbows on his thighs.

"She's always drunk when I see her!" Namjoon softly muttered leaning chuckled to himself.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice clearly scared and concerned about his cousin who was chuckling and talking to himself.

The bulky man sighed, finally sitting properly and saw Jungkook standing across him accompanied with an another lad, who seemed quite familiar

"Oh?" He lifted an eyebrow at the new lad standing beside his younger cousin. "You look quite familiar, I guess?" He spoke eyeing the new young man while his mind looked for information about that guy.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." The young boy muttered and that was more than enough to help Namjoon catch on the clue.

"Oh that puppet CEO of Oracle right?" Namjoon chuckled while Taehyung clenched his jaw tight. He definitely wanted to throw hands at the elder right that instant. But the fact that he was Jungkook's cousin held him back from doing so.

Taehyung glared at Namjoon while Namjoon sneered at the younger. The atmosphere in the room getting intense while Jungkook stood there wide eyed not knowing what to do or what to say.

And thankfully a knock on their room's door erupted, announcing someone's presence behind that was a help to Jungkook now.

Everyone turned their heads towards the entrance when the door was opened. Jungkook and Taehyung knowing who was about to make the entrance while Namjoon wished it was the same girl from earlier. The girl who burrowed his belt. His girl he thought as a light smile tugged on his lips.