Chapter XIII

"Imo! I'm going out!" Eunae informed rushing down the steps. "Where are you rushing off to on a weekend?" Taehyung's mom yelled back from the kitchen.

"I am out to meet a friend, Imo!" Eunae continued walking her way out informing her aunt on the go. "Tae Catch her!" The lady ordered while she adjusted the flame and hurried to wash her hands by the sink.

"Kookie!" Taehyung called out and pointed at Eunae with his big eyes. The young one didn't miss the cue as he instantly went on his foot and jumped pass the sofa that was in the middle to get a hold on Eunae while Mrs Kim washed her hands in a hurry and wiped them dry.

"Now, you stop right there girl." Her aunt stepped out of the kitchen staring at her niece. "And Kookie, please bring that brat to the dining table." Mrs Kim smiled at the boy who held Eunae by her hand.

"But imo-" Eunae was about to object her aunt but her words went unsaid when Jungkook gave her no time and obliged the elder's words with the purest sincereity ever.

"You're under arrest ma'am! Please cooperate with the investigation." Taehyung leaned forward towards Eunae's face with a serious facade, like how a prosecutor in the movies would appear.

"Back off before I punch your face Taetae." Eunae gritted her teeth in annoyance and rolled her eyes at him. "You two stop this." His mom glared at them both.

"Now Eunae-yah, stay put while I go bring you the breakfast kay?" Mrs Kim sweetly ordered and made her way to the kitchen while Eunae had no choice but to obey her aunt.

"So where were you rushing off to anyways?" Curious Jimin looked at the female, unable to hold back his curiousity.

"To meet a friend." Eunae sipped her glass of water. "Friend? You mean your boyfriend?" Jimin whispered getting excited about the piece of information to be gossiped about.

"No way it's her boyfriend." Taehyung chuckled gaining an appreciating smirk from his noona.

"Why? Why not?" Jimin's eyes doubled in shock as Taehyung sounded so confident about this statement and Eunae was actually acknowledging him.

After all It's shocking for him to see the Tom and Jerry getting on terms with each other on the same topic for the first time after he got to know them.

"What's with the why, why not? She already has her mind and heart set on an idol." Taehyung rolled his eyes remembering their conversation from last night of why Seoul was engraced with her presence now.

"Really? Who's that idol noona?" Now it's the bunny boy's curiosity in its peek ,who sat on the dining table jerking his legs.

"He's from the band called Infinite." Eunae smiled softly while in actual, she was aggressively holding back the urge to swtich onto the fangirl mode who would start explaining about how precious those men were and promoting them.

"Infi.....nite, you say......" Jimin slowly nodded letting the information gradually sink into his brain. "So who in that band actually managed to attract this Sassy Tomboy's attention?" Jimin looked at Eunae with a playful smirk.

"Here, have your breakfast first." Taehyung's mom placed a plate with a set of pancakes in front of Eunae. "For them?" Eunae looked at her aunt in question.

"I'll give them next. Since you were in a hurry to leave, I served you first." Her aunt slightly patted her head and went back to prepare the veggie pancakes.

"So?" Jimin insisted to know the answer for his question. "His name is..... " Taehyung began the answer but Eunae interrupted him by stuffing a piece of the pancake into his mouth.