Chapter XVII

"Omo!" Eunae exclaimed as she stood froze in her path, just after she stepped into the Deppunim's room following Taehyung's lead.

"Ouch!" Simultaneously whined voices of Jk and Eunae as her abrupt halt made the tall young one, distracted in his phone, bump onto her.

"As clumsy as ever, you are!" A male's voice mocked chuckling and tailing it was a shrieking laugh that sorta reverberated in the room.

"Oppa!" Eunae whined while her legs already sprinted towards the hancy male seated on the leather couch.

"How have you been oppa? I missed you." The lady sat beside him and side hugged her elder while every other men except Taehyung were confused in all possible alien languages.

The elder man smiled softly hugging her back and gently patted her head muttering "Missed you too Eunae-yah."

"Duh, enough of it already. You both were practically living together for years until Chacha came here." Taehyung rolled his eyes at the two.

While on the sides was Jimin with furrowed eyebrows, his brain busy decoding the word 'living together' in a risqued way and denying it with the fact that she had no boyfriend thing stated by her little brother, before he snapped out of his complicated wild thoughts and focused on the conversations again.

"No Taetae, oppa was already away from home for about two months, when I was assigned to take over Oracle." Eunae informed while the referred man nodded.

When the conversation of these three people came to a sudden silence where they finally laid their eyes on their few audience in the room, Jimin cleared his throat wanting the focus on him.

"So now can we have the privilege to know who you exactly are, Mister?" Jimin flashed his brightest fake smile ever at the new guy.

"Oh sorry about that man, I'm Kim Seokjin. Secretary to Cha Jaewoo-ssi, New Chairman of Oracle, as you know." Seokjin softly smiled but his aura was definitely akin of cockiness.

"Kim you say? Hyungnim are you perhaps

"Kim you say? Hyungnim are you perhaps...?" Jungkook slightly furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes scanning the facial features of Taehyung and Jin.

With his question as a lead, Jhope, Suga and Jimin joined Jungkook to stare at Taehyung and the new man intently as if their eyes were microscopes that could view their DNA structures.

"No matter how I see it, they don't look alike." Suga sighed.

"Well we aren't identical twins you know." Jin shrugged while his handsome face twisted a little in confusion.

"But still don't brothers at least resemble each other to the tiniest?" Jimin doubtedly muttered.

When he saw Eunae threw him a astounded look that was clearly a mockery akin, "Well that's how the movies potray you know." he rushed his explanation and flashed her a cheeky smile.

Done with their questioning looks still displayed on their faces, Eunae sucked an amount of air through her gritted teeth.

"Guys, come on Jin oppa is Taetae's shinhyung (blood-related brother). And can't you see their handsome faces screaming their resemblence? Well lemme add that Jin oppa takes after uncle and Taetae does as my aunt, if you still have your doubts." Eunae felt ever so frustrated for she felt like it was a lecture on Mendelian's gene inheritance theory.

A fit of laughter from the men filled the room while she tiredly slumped on the couch beside Jin, who laughed off his unique laughter whilst his hand patted her shoulder as a cheer up sign.

"So what's the real deal of bringing me here Taetae?" Eunae questioned, lazily laying her head on her Jin oppa and the other men scattered in the room yet focusing on the topic that was brought up.

"Well obviously it's regarding the trip to States, we discussed about earlier." Taehyung replied spinning the glass globe meant to be the paper weight, on his CEO table.

And with that mentioned Eunae finally began to realize why her busy Jin oppa was sitting here with her in Korea.

"Oppa-" She looked at Jin with a little frown. Understanding what her wrinkles on the forehead was, Jin nodded. "Uncle sent me here to inform you about a competition actually."

"A competition?" Jimin's shocked voice questioned, that made Jin's serious sharp gaze look at his who was seated across Eunae on another leather couch facing them.

"Yeah a competition held by Shin Group of companies." Jin explained adjusting his coat as he sat erect from the laid back position he was in.

"But hyung, I thought it was just some business trip though. So what's the actual deal here?" Taehyung questioned from his bent over position to the sides of table with his hand holding the glass gobe he was playing with.

"Don't tell me it's an another mission added to my plate oppa." Eunae grunted as her hands already began ruffling her hair in frustration.

"Well what if I tell it is indeed?" Jin cocked his head to his right  lifting his left eyebrow. Along with Eunae's voice was added five more male voices grumbling together.

"Oh please oppa, it's already too much to find the rat and the snake that's affecting the Oracle and now you want me to participate in a competition?" Eunae whined combing her hair back with both her hands.

"Actually Eunae-yah, it's worth participating in the competition I must say." Jhope slowly began.

"You see Shin Grp. of Companies is a well established successful company. And I heard that they are planning to build a resort in India as their big project. Maybe this competition serves as a purpose for them to find their right collaborator?" Jhope ellaborated with his eyebrows furrowed and his gaze so serious as he spoke.

"So the benefit Oracle could seek from collaborating with them is?" Jungkook questioned unable to draw any conclusion.

"Simple, Money crisis could be managed with ease." Suga gave the young one the original business deal.

Listening to her Hobi oppa and Mineow, Eunae for sure knew that she had to grab this opportunity to rebuild the falling Oracle. But she also knew that fixing a hole in a dam with mud isn't the right solution either and thus it makes a critical situation she had to deal with.

"Taetae my cubes." She demanded looking at her brother who was still seated on the Deppunim's chair. Nodding at her once, he tossed her a cubic puzzle which she began solving while walking the entire room.

The six men kept staring at her walking figure, while her gaze was fixed at a straight line seeing nothing in particular as her hands kept turning the cubes and legs stepped around in the room in laps until her legs halted, cubes solved and her eyes met them with shining orbs.

"I got an idea." She announced and then spread a smirk on her pinkish lips.

Her plans always took a turn or twist and never went in the way she wanted until now. Would she really bring her plan to success this time?