Chapter XIX

"Yah Chacha!!! Just wake up for heaven's sake willya!?" Taehyung grunted shaking his sister's drunk body vigorously.

"Urgh Taetae stop shouting. My head hurts." Eunae whined pushing his hands off her arm and scooted away from him on the bed.

"You better wake up now or I'm pouring cold water on your head, you drunkard." Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyed.

Hearing the word 'drunkard' Eunae sat up on her bed instantly like a bent bamboo straightening up to it's original posture.

Her brain tried to remind her of seemingly a memory that was in low quality where a tall man with blurry face kept calling her drunkard.

His voice felt awfully familiar but she quite couldn't say whose voice it was.

"Taetae, who was that man in my room last night?" Eunae looked at her little brother with an ever so serious gaze.

"Stop kidding me. No man was in your room last night." Taehyung stated folding the sleeve of his white shirt while the lady sighed in relief, assuming it was just a drunken dream.

"It was you who broke into a man's room, Ms. Cha Eunae." Taehyung sighed while his sister sat there eyes widened and mouth agape in shock.

"So a-any idea who that man was?" Eunae hesitantly asked as she was so embarrassed of her actions last night.

She definitely tried to reach her room safe as far as her memory traces back, but again what has ever gone in her way for this to be an exception?

"I don't know. We only know that you were brought here by Wang Hedi." Taehyung shrugged his wide shoulders.

"Now, enough chatting. We were asked to gather at the mansion sharp 10 am by Dylan so he could give us the details of the competition." Taehyung informed and checked the time in his shining golden wrist watch.

"It's 9:30 am already though."He calmly stated and flashed a smile contrasting to the situation, where his sister had to sprint to the bathroom to get ready for the official gathering.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"So the task for the competition is to have a layout planned for this front yard of the mansion. No plagiarism of the garden's design we have though. It gets you eliminated." Dylan explained gesturing at the yard they were standing at.

'If he meant nothing else but a extravagant statue fountain that stood at the very front of the mansion as a design, then for sure none would be eliminated.' Yena chuckled in her mind.

"And your layout to be submitted in a week's time." He ended his instructions and noticed Eunae staring at him eyes widened.

"Well it was originally two weeks time limit, but since you arrived late, you lack the full time span we provided." He added with his soft smile unwavering and the lady could only nod with an inaudible sigh.

"Well Dylan, can I have few words with you?" Eunae hesitantly asked when he was about to leave the team to let them start their planning.

Stopping in his tracks, he looked at her with an alluring smile. "Sure." He chirped.

Excusing from her team, both began their stroll in the yard. Eunae's embarrassment was eating up her mind that no words really left her mouth.

"Well, Miss Eunae, the silence is awkward you know." He chuckled making the lady beside him feel her cheeks heat up.

"I'm sorry for that Dylan and you could casually talk with me." Eunae smiled at him and she felt her face heat up.