Chapter XX

All the team members representing the Oracle has gathered in the garden except two, whose absence has made Yena's heart weigh heavy in uneasiness.

Her eyebrows crashed while her thumb of her right hand kept clicking the clicker pen and the left hand was ripping the thread out of the scarf that gave her neck some essential warmth.

"Sorry guys." A deep voice that belonged to her favorite man spoke, easing her heart, relaxing her crashing eyebrows and stopping the torture to the pen and the scarf as her eyes darted to that hancy man in joy.

"Did we make you wait for long?" Her elder female's voice followed, that was surely soft and delicate but to Yena, it was as sharp as a sword when it tailed her man's voice.

"Damn!" Her breath hitched when her vision was back to focus on everything and everyone in her surrounding but not only the man her heart throbbed for.

Eunae stood there beside Taehyung, in a close proximity, her hand wounding around his arm while thier shoulders touched.

"What's wrong eonnie?" Eunji asked worried but it set Yena's heart on an unknown rage.

"Got my ankle twisted a little. Nothing much." Eunae awkwardly smiled settling down on a chair across Yena and Jungkook while Taehyung sat himself right beside her, that wasn't much liked by his admirer.

"Noona, you sure you're alright?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, his voice over flowing with concern.

"Yeah I am fine Kookie." Eunae smiled at his way but Yena swore she still heard him sigh deeply worried nonetheless.

"Ok, now about the competition...." Taehyung spoke adjusting his left sleeve that exposed his slightly tanned milky white firm forearm and the green veins that tracked it's way up.

"As you know we only have 10 days in hand to finish the designing of this garden." He reminded with a serious tone locking his gaze with all his team members.

"I'll give you two days, each come up with a design plan. Let's decide by then what to do further yeah?!" He declared to which others nodded thier heads like obedient students.

"And now, Eunae-yah, you're coming with me to the hospital to get your ankle treated." He looked at the lady beside him with a soft smile which Yena yearned to have so bad.

The interaction of Eunae objecting him and him insisting her to get checked before he held her hand standing up and almost dragged her with him him with a firm grip, drove Ms Kang crazy at a rocket speed until an almost inaudible sigh yet again from Jungkook was her speed breaker.

"Jk, can I have a word with you?" She smiled as her mind already presented her with a master plan. Nodding at her, Jungkook stood up and followed her, his mind full of questions.

Reaching the backyard of the mansion, they slowly strolled in silence before Jk could no longer contain his curiosity and asked her what she wanted to talk about with him, personally.

"You..... You like Eunae eonnie right?" Yena looked at him with a little proud smirk dancing on her lips while the guy stared at her, a wave of shock washing over his face.

His mind couldn't bring words to answer her in his daze while the lady took that as an yes. She smiled at him softly as she reached for his hand. Grabbing his hand in hers, she spoke "Do you want to win her before Taehyung does?"

Jungkook still shocked couldn't even bring his head to nod while she squeezed his hands, indicating how determined he needs to be to achieve her.

Slipping his hand out of her grip, he finally decided to snap out of the trance. "What is your profit here?" He wiped his hand with a handkerchief, that was held by the lady.

"Well, you do know it. But if you want me to spill, I like Taehyung." She shrugged casually.

A scoff escaped the boy's lips as he understood what deal she was implying there.

"Well, what is your plan?" Jk headed straight to the point wasting no more time. Yena smirked at him and stepped a little closer to him, revealing her plan on how they could both get their persons they're doting on.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Yena, do you think this is gonna work?" Jk nervously rubbed his hands while the girl was walking to and fro waiting for someone's arrival.

"Ma'am, he's here." One of her men that serve her family informed and with a nod from her, he allowed the arrived man to enter the room where they were secretly meeting at.

As the guest settled on the couch, Yena sat beside Jk handing him a pendrive wasting no time. "This is the design, Oracle has come up with." She briefly informed.

"I get it." The mysterious man nodded tucking the pendrive into his coat pocket and he left the room with no other say.

Jk sighed loudly, releasing the breath he didn't knew he had been holding in. "Is this even right? The competition is just tomorrow Yena." His voice muffled as he rubbed his face with his hands while talking.

"We don't have any choice Jungkook-ah. Only thier downfall could seperate them and unite them to us." Yena muttered despondently while Jungkook bit his bottom lip with his mind baffled.

While Yena sipped her wine so relaxed, Jungkook stared at her intently while his mind decided what to do next.