Chapter XXII

"Chacha! Open up this damned door! Right now!!!" Taehyung was banging the hell out of his noona's room door.

"Seriously, you sleepyhead needs to wake up right this moment." He began yelling even louder, with his fists thudding the door even harder.

From the tortured door heard a mild clicking sound and then appeared a yawning figure of Eunae from behind. "What's so important that you're breaking my room door so early in the morning Taetae?" She grunted yawning once again.

"There's a news about Oracle, Chacha." Taehyung pushed his sister aside gently and walked inside her room in hurry.

"A bad one, that is." He turned to face his sister while the TV in her room took its time to wake up. Like human, like the electronic items.

"So?" Eunae shrugged nonchalantly, a reaction Taehyung never expected from his noona, not even in his wildest dream.

He was totally dumbstruck and kept staring at her who walked back to her bed yawning again. "Chacha, are you even aware of the current situa-" Taehyung's rattling words began.

"....Oracle company that stood its firm for years is now collapsing. Sources has it that Oracle is typically endangered to go bankrupt anytime soon. The investors blame it on the New CEO Mr Kim, who's said to be a proxy." The TV flashed the current news that set fire in the business circle as the company had its respect and pride.

"Noona.....I....uncle...." Taehyung muttered, his voice so fragile as his eyebrows crashed together.

"Taetae, I know. In fact we all know that the ship was already sinking. So stop reacting to their accusations." Eunae softly smiled opening hers arms wide, inviting him for a warm hug and wasting no time, the younger rushed to his noona's embrace like a kid. 

Hugging him tight Eunae sighed. "Taetae, I got something to tell you." She softly spoke, stroking his hair as delicately as she could while the boy melted in her embrace reminiscing of their childhood times of whenever she comforted him while he cried his eyes out.

"The news.......It was me who informed the media about Oracle's situation." She hesitantly declared.

The boy who was a puddle in his sister's warm embrace, jolted away from her warm arms that turned cold now. His eyes that looked like a lost kitten shimmering with tears just moments ago, now glazed with fury. His beautifully crafted milky white painted face, took up a shade of red, while his breath hitched in rage.

"Cha Eunae! How could you?" He breathed gripping her shoulders strong making her wince in pain. "Do you know how much uncle trusted me when....."

"Stop it with your how much trust my dad had forya when he made you the CEO, Taehyung!!" Eunae yelled gritting her teeth. "Shut up for once and hear me out you insolent brat!" Her voice raised. It wasn't loud. It was dominant, domineering and authentic, that somehow made the male before her submit to her in silence.  

Seeing her little brother look like a lost kitten again, Eunae sighed. Her sharp gaze locked with his kitten gaze as her hands held his shoulders firmly. "Listen to me carefully Tae. The battle is up. Just do what I say. Don't question me. Not my dedication to Oracle not my love to our family. I won't let my dad down. Trust me." Hearing her out, the boy just nodded, something in him telling him she wasn't messing around for sure this time.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, are you really just a proxy?" An old man from the Board of Directors questioned. "Are you telling me you faked to be the CEO and took charges of the entire company? You deceived us all!" Another middle aged man yelled.

As soon as the news about Oracle circulated the Business world, the Board of Directors decided to hold a meeting to decide what can be done to sort out this booming issue.

"All the gentlemen here, please calm down. We are here to discuss the solution and not rant about what has happened already." Mr Kang spoke up, trying to calm the furious directors and investors.

Taehyung who was glared at by multiple elder men, felt as if he was strangled thousand times. Every cell in him felt drained of oxygen and sweat beads were already forming on his forehead while his palm has long gone cold.

"What do you think you can do now to sort this out Mr Kim?" Another man questioned, tightening his grip of strangle with those words. "I-....." The young boy gulped, scanning the battle ground he was made to fight alone.

"I'll resign." He voiced out confidently. "I'll resign this damned post." He declared again, strong and firm. "Here's my resignation letter." He slapped a letter cover onshimmering round glass table.

"And I'm taking all the responsibilities of what I've done until now." He sighed, yet his voice never once faltering. "I've done this all, only under the order of Chairman Mr Cha and the actual CEO themselves. If you have any guts left, go question them. Not me." He glared at the flock of old men who were staring at him shocked.

Giving the men no time to react, he stormed out of the meeting room, harshly unbuttonig his coat. His mind filled with anger, fury and rage. But the reason that triggered it, still remained unknown.

Like the virus, even the emotions like surrow, tension, fury, rage and nervousness spread and infects people. Guess the old men infected the lad with their insecurities in form of anger.......