🔞 Sodo x Rain - Ritual Slut

Start from the beginning

Rain let out yelp and groaned, as he threw his head back. "You're such a slut, aren't you? You want me to rail you until you beg for mercy, don't you?" Rain asked with a smirk. He was in fact rock hard, but it wasn't any different for Sodo. As he listened to the lewd noises Rain made, he had a boner within seconds. But Sodo smirked as well as he heard what Rain said. "I guess you got the point" Dew answered, and left without saying anything else, leaving their fans screaming in the background.

They finished the ritual with a few bows and contributing picks to the crowd. Today was also the last show for a bit, meaning they would return back to the ministry on this day. But that would still take a while, until they would arrive, so Rain needed to already give him some sort of expectation of what Sodo would have to endure this night. After they all left the stage most of the band went to sit down backstage, but not Rain and Dew. The water ghoul pulled the smaller one with him into the next bathroom, locking the door behind him. He pulled his mask off, glancing down at the fire ghoul. "You should take care of what you have caused, don't you think?" he asked, and smirked.

Sodo pulled of his mask and smirked as well. "Sure, no problem" he answered and dropped onto his knees. He didn't waste any time and quickly opened the other's belt, pulling his pants down just enough to easily take out his cock, which was still rock hard. Dew shortly glanced up to the water ghoul, before he teasingly licked along the tip, making the other growl. Sodo let out a dry chuckle before he took his whole length into his mouth, instantly deep throating him what caused Rain to let out a gasp. His hand landed on Dew's head, grabbing a fistful of his hair. "Oh my Satan, you really now what you're doing with your mouth" he moaned as Sodo began to bop his head back and forth. Sodo moaned at the praise, sending vibrations through Rain's dick.

"Fuck, s-so good" he gasped, pushing Sodo's head back, what caused his tip to reach the back of the smaller one's throat. He gagged a bit, but managed to suppress it as good as he could. "Just a bit more... I- I'm close~" Sodo quickened his movement, grabbing Rain's thigh as support so he wouldn't fall over. "Oh Satan! I- I'm gonna cum~" Rain suddenly panted, and he wanted to finish of with his hand so he wouldn't come into the fire ghoul's mouth, but said one hold him back. Sodo glanced up at him as he continued giving him a head, but Rain's eyes closed when he shot his load down Sodo's throat, who swallowed it all without letting a single drop reach the ground.

Rain leaned against the wall, looking down to Sodo who sat on the ground, catching his breath while he also glanced up at his boyfriend. Rain smiled and hold out a hand which Dew gladly accepted. The water ghoul pulled him into a hug. "Thank you" he whispered, kissing him on the head before he broke the hug, pulled up his pants and left the bathroom. Rain could be really dominant, and sometimes he liked to be that cold, but for some reason he also wanted to make sure Sodo feels appreciated and loved. Rain sighed and went to the lounge where everyone else was sat. They shortly looked up as they realized the water ghoul entering, and they smirked but didn't say anything. They already knew what had happened, but they clearly thought it was it the other way around.

<><><>

The first bit of the way back home was really uncomfortable for Sodo. He had helped Rain with his boner, but Rain didn't reverse the favor, so Dewdrop had to wait until it would be gone by itself. It needed a while, to his misfortune, but at least no one said anything about it. It was the only at least a little bit good thing about it. They arrived after an approximately 3 hour drive, but because they left rather early it was only 5pm, so about late afternoon. Nonetheless all of the ghouls, and also Papa, were really tired.

"Alright ghouls, you can have the next week off. I guess you're all tired, just like me so don't worry about any work" Papa explained as they all reached the ministry. The ghouls all sighed. They had already hoped for such a message from their Papa, and were now relieved they got what they asked for. And after that, the ghouls left into the basement. They already got all of their stuff, so they only brung it into their bedroom, before they met again in the living room. Everyone sat down on the sofa, already really tired from touring and the journey, even if it wasn't late at all.