CHAPTER 10

HAZEL'S POV

I decided to ignore him the next day. I left my house earlier than usuall so Airon won't see me.I stayed on my classroom all day. The teacher even noticed that I'm not late haha.

After class, I saw Kenji outside my room waiting for me.

"Kenji why are you here?" I asked. I don't plan on watching their practice.

"What else? You were absent yesterday, so I'm here to pick you up to watch-"

"I can't. I have something else to do." I feel like I don't want to see Airon and Annie talking again. Tss.

"Okay. I'll just come with you." - Kenji.

"Huh? Why,you have a practice right?"

I actually plan on dating myself. I missed hanging out. I'll watch cinema and walk around the mall. Shopping to make my head cool. That Airon didn't even went...oopss relax self relax. You're not a priority. Forget it.

"I'd rather be with you hehe." he said.

"Ehh? Why?"

"'Cause we're bestfriends, what else?" he laughed and then pulled my hand to make me run with him.

"Waittt! Kenji what are you doing? Your captain will be mad at you!"

We stopped before reaching the exit. "It's okay. I'll just make an excuse hehehe."

"But-"

"Shut up! I'm coming with you whatever your plan is." - he said and started to walk so I followed him.

Hayys. No choice. I really want to take a break. I always doing this with Harry before, when I'm stress on someting.

"Okay okay. Let's go to the mall."

"We're having a date?" he asked. Is he joking?

"Nah. But I'll treat you this time."

"Really? Then let's go right away!" he said excitedly.

We then ride the bus and went to the city. We're still wearing uniform. I told him that I want to buy sweets first. It helps me to put me in a better mood.

"Chocolates?"

"Yes. Now I'm in a better mood. Let's walk around more."

I pulled him in every store in this mall. I'll buy things later before going home so I don't have to hold them all around.

I was busy looking for a new guitar when Keiji suddenly pushed me on the corner to hide or something.

"What the heck! Why did you pushed me Kenji." I whispered.

"Shh! Look, it's Airon and Annie."

I immediately look at the direction he's pointing and saw.. Airon? Oh my gad! Why are they still together? Are they having a date? I thought Airon didn't know that kind of things.

I was froze while looking at them. I felt a little pain in my heart even if Airon doesn't look like enjoying himself, but the fact that he went here with her? Just wow. Is this what they did yesterday too?

"What are they doing?"- Kenji.

I looked at him too, confused. "How would I know? Tss."

"Hmm? What's with your reaction? Are you jealous?" he asked teasingly.

"W-wha.. no I'm n-not jea...lous." I said choking in every word I said.

He just laugh at me. "Hahaha let's follow them?"