(Credits to the rightful owner)

"It's you," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion.

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he stared at the drawing. It wasn't just a portrait; it captured an essence of him, a vulnerability he didn't often reveal. He saw a hint of sadness in the eyes, a longing he himself recognized. But beneath it all, there was a glimmer of hope, a spark that mirrored his own burgeoning feelings.

"I… I didn't know you noticed," he stammered, his voice barely a whisper.

Taehyung offered a shy smile. "I saw you lost in your thoughts, capturing the world around you through your lens. It was… inspiring."

The atmosphere in the attic crackled with unspoken emotions. The air hung heavy with a mixture of vulnerability and a hesitant hope. It was a moment suspended in time, a turning point in their burgeoning relationship.

Jungkook swallowed hard, gathering his courage. "Can I..Can I show you something too?" he asked, his voice laced with a nervous anticipation.

Taehyung's eyes widened with curiosity. "Of course," he replied, a gentle smile playing on his lips.

Jungkook led Taehyung back to his room, a sense of nervous excitement bubbling within him. He retrieved his camera bag and pulled out a specific photo tucked away securely within. The picture depicted Taehyung, captured during their hike through the scenic trail the previous day. He was laughing, his head thrown back, a look of pure joy etched on his face. The golden sunlight danced in his hair, casting a warm glow on his features.

Jungkook held out the photo, his heart hammering in his chest. "This is how I see you," he said, his voice barely a whisper.

 "This is how I see you," he said, his voice barely a whisper

Taehyung took the picture, his eyes widening in surprise. As he studied the photo, a blush crept up his neck. "It's beautiful," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of shyness and wonder. "But…"

"But what?" Jungkook asked, a flicker of anxiety coursing through him.

"You captured more than just me," Taehyung said, his gaze locked on the photo. "You captured the feeling… the pure joy of that moment."

His words sent a wave of warmth through Jungkook. He had poured a piece of his own emotions into the photograph, a glimpse into the way he saw Taehyung. It was a silent confession, a declaration of the way Taehyung made him feel.

They stood in comfortable silence for a while, the photograph silently bridging the gap between them. The weight of unspoken words hung heavy in the air, a shared understanding blossoming between them.

The days that followed were filled with a newfound tenderness. Their interactions held a subtle shift – lingering glances, playful touches, and shared laughter that resonated with a deeper meaning. They explored hidden waterfalls hand-in-hand, watched meteor showers under a blanket of stars, and whispered secrets in the hushed darkness of the attic, surrounded by Taehyung's art.