Chapter 18: From Madness to Regret

Start from the beginning

VALVARADRIVER!

Sora: Even if you're my sensei... (pulls out his cards) If I have to fight you to accomplish my plan... (stern) So be it!

STEAMLINER! UNICON! DAIOHNI!

GEKIOCOPTER! IGNITE!

Kagerou: (sighs) I tried to be nice, Sora.

ANGELEAD! IGNITE!

Kagerou: But if that's how you want to play...

GIGABAHAM! KUROANA!

Ruan Mei: Then we'll do whatever it takes to stop you!

S/K/R.M: Henshin!

DREAD, SANSHIKI!

GOTCHANKO BURST! CUSTOM UP! ANGECOPTER!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! DARK INFINITY! BLACKBAHAMUT!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider Forms.)

Valvarad: You're my student, Sora

Valvarad: You're my student, Sora. That's why it's up to me, and only me... To send you to hell!

Dread: You will try.

Majade: Prepare yourself!

(They fight. Due to Dread's Type Three being the combination of Majade's elegant fighting style and Valvarad's ferocious fighting style, he manages to overpower his mentors.)

Dread: The student surpasses the master!

DREAD BREAKING!

(Dread performs a finisher that reverts both Valvarad and Majade back to normal. As Ruan Mei is about to use two level 10 cards to transform again, Dread picks takes them from her.)

Dread: Now, let's chemistry.

(Dread uses the Dragonalos card and forced Rei, Inko and Mitsuki to combine to form Dragon Malgam.)

Rei Todoroki, Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugo/Dragon Malgam

(Dread laughs deviously as he is one step close to accomplish his plans

(Dread laughs deviously as he is one step close to accomplish his plans.)

Dread: Now, go and-GAH!

(Dragon Malgam shoots a dragon breath at Dread, who screams in pain.)

Kagerou/Ruan Mei: (eyes widen) SORA!

(Dread is then reverted back to Sora, who falls down on his knees.)

Sora: Why...? WHY DO YOU DISOBEY ME? WHY?

Kagerou: Sora! (Sora turns to Kagerou) It's the side effect of CatNap's red gas. Inhaling it too much will cause the person who inhales it to go crazy!

(Sora's eyes widen as he sees Dragon Malgam destroying everything in its way, including his base. He then bursts into tears.)

Sora: No... no no no no no...

(Sora sobs as Kagerou goes to hug him.)

Sora: (in tears) What have I done...? Sensei... I'm sorry... I took the wrong path... (sobs) forgive me... (still crying) please...

(Sora then sees Black Swan approaching him as she has an angry expression and gives him a painful slap.)

Sora: (smiles) I deserved that anyway...

Black Swan: Look, Sora... I know we've got different ages. But the truth is that... I love you, Sora.

(Sora didn't say anything as Black Swan and Kagerou help him up.)

(Timeskip)

(Sora is seen sleeping until he wakes up and turns to his mentors.)

Sora: I'll protect everyone with the power of alchemy from now on. (gets up) But first, we must capture Dragon Malgam and retrieve Dragonalos before it destroys everything.

Ruan Mei: (confident) He won't destroy everything that easily.

Sora: (sighs) When we fought... (Kagerou and Ruan Mei turn their attention to him) we ended up creating a data which got transferred into the machine that trapped Rei, Inko and Mitsuki.

(Kagerou and Ruan Mei gasp in shock as the screen fades out.)