Look inside my heart

Start from the beginning

"I'm finished," Siyeon said a little out of breath while looking into Y/n's hope-filled eyes.

"Great job Siyeon." Dami smiled.

Without another word, Siyeon walked closer to the small girl who still lay in the hospital bed. Sua looked so plale like no life was left in her but Siyeon could see her chest moving a little. After a deep breath, she put the antidote in the little tube that was attached via a needle in Sua's hand. She used half of it the rest she would put right into the scar. For that, she took away the blanket that covered Sua's fragile form and pulled up her hospital shirt.

"I know you hate needles. I'm sorry baby but this will increase the effect." Siyeon mumbled and slowly put the needle into Sua's skin. 

After she was done she pulled the shirt back down and covered her wife again so the small girl would be safe and warm. Time seemed to pass but for Siyeon it stood still. it was quiet in the room until Y/n's voice broke it.

"She looks so peaceful." The Werewolf girl pointed out.

"Yeah, like she would just sleep." Siyeon agreed.

"I mean that is what she does and tomorrow the Alpha will come to wake her up." Dami joined the conversation.

The two girls joined her side and she could feel Y/n's hand slipping into hers.

"If you need anything-" Y/n started but Siyeon interrupted her.

"I know. Thank you." The blonde girl said.

"Is it okay if Y/n and I leave?" Dami asked and Siyeon nodded.

After both girls gave her a tight hug, they left. Now, Siyeon was alone with her statue-like wife. The only thing she could do was wait so she grabbed Sua's hand tightly and moved closer to her wife. 

"I will stay at your side," Siyeon whispered before she pressed a gentle kiss to Sua's lips.

Earlier:

The Alpha's pov:

He stormed into the mansion without paying attention to anything. There was something he needed to investigate immediately.

"How was Y/n able to use that? She is not the Alpha yet but still, she could use 'the golden strength'. Y/n was always special but this should've been impossible for her." The Alpha thought and walked straight to his library. 

Felix and Handong were no longer there so he had enough space to investigate. After he strolled around the tall bookshelves for a while, he found the right book.

"This book holds all the information from past Alpha's and their abilities. Maybe it can help me find out how Y/n was able to do that." He mumbled and sat down at the table with the heavy book.

The Alpha skipped his own entry and started to read. It was a miracle that Y/n had gotten out of the tungsten chains. For a normal Werewolf, it was impossible. The tungsten must've absorbed Y/n's energy and at that point, the poor girl shouldn't have been able to move but somehow she managed to rip the chains out of the wall and make it to her wife.

"And she had a broken arm also." The Alpha thought.

Time passed and he didn't find anything useful. His eyes already burned and it was long after midnight. Maybe it was time to rest but when he wanted to get up he noticed that someone was inside the library. The person felt familiar and was for sure not a threat. He could feel it.

"Who are you." He asked calmly.

"You don't know me but I know you. I watched over you and your granddaughter." A man's voice reached his ears.