Friends

Dami's pov:

The week rushed by fast. Dami enjoyed the little conversations she had with Y/n. She also noticed that the Werewolf girl was getting a little bit more comfortable around her. Sometimes Y/n was just a blushing mess and Dami couldn't help but flirt a little. The panic in Y/n's eyes was funny and cute. Dami started to like Y/n more and more as the days rushed by. 

"She is so sweet. I like the cute expression on her face when she concentrates." Dami thought while looking at her wife. 

The Werewolf girl was reading her book on the couch, while Dami was leaning against the doorframe. It was Friday evening. Y/n's favorite time to read.

"Mind if I join?" Dami asked.

Y/n looked up from her book and moved a little, so Dami could sit down beside her. The Vampire girl sat down and took a blanket over her. She opened her book and began to read. It was already dark outside and Y/n had lit some candles. A romantic aura was in the room but Y/n didn't seem to notice it. It was a thing that whenever the Werewolf girl was home there was always a candle lit. Some of them were scented and made the house smell amazing. Dami figured that it was because of Y/n's sensitive nose. The girl was part wolf after all. A small smile was on Damis's lips as she enjoyed the time with her wife. After a while, Y/n closed her book.

"I see you are almost finished." She said.

"Yes, just one chapter left," Dami answered.

"Well, don't tell me about it. I don't want to hear any spoilers." Y/n said with a serious tone.

"I would never," Dami replied with a smirk.

The Vampire closed her book as well.

"Tomorrow your friend will come, right?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Yes, she will be here at nine," Y/n said.

"Cool," Dami responded.

She couldn't help herself but smile. Y/n was an introverted person and this was the first time they talked today. It made Dami happy to hear her wife's voice after a long day and relax with her on the couch. Sure they were not a real couple but this was the closest Dami could get to expirience a real relationship. Y/n took a sip from her tea and Dami watched her every move.

"She is so cute." Dami caught herself thinking. "Wait a second am I starting to like her? I mean really like her?" She thought.

"What?" Y/n said while turning her head towards The Vampire girl.

It appeared Dami had stared for a little too long. This time it was Damis's turn to blush.

"Nothing." She said with red cheeks.

Y/n looked at her with suspicion but said nothing. Dami swallowed hard and turned back to her book, her cheeks still red. Y/n can't help herself but smile. She inspected Damis's face from afar. After what felt like hours for Dami, Y/n finally turned away.

"I will head for bed. Good night." Y/n said as she stood up from her seat.

Dami hummed in response. Soon the light footsteps of her wife faded and the house turned silent. The only thing that could be heard was the beating of Dami's heart.

"Why does she make me feel like I'm in heaven?" The Vampire mumbled and watched the flame of the candle.

Was she falling in love with the introverted Werewolf or was it something else?

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

It was almost nine when you heard the doorbell ring. Quickly you made your way to the entrance. Sua stood there with a white plastic bag in her hands.