Sick

Y/n's pov:

"I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID. MAYBE MY FATHER WAS RIGHT. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE." Dami's words hit you like a gunshot.

The room turned silent as well as your head. You were completely shocked. Did Dami really think about leaving you?

"W-what did y-you j-just say?" You whispered and were not sure if Dami heard it.

Your wife said nothing. She just stood a few meters away with her head down.

"I see how it is." You thought and turned around while hot tears streamed down your face.

You could've stood there all night while Dami was yelling at you but the words that just left her mouth were too much. The amount of pain in your heart threatened to rip you apart. You could no longer stay in the same room as her. No in the same house as her. Your feet carried you to the front door as you started to run. Midway you grabbed the necklace on your neck and ripped it off with a swift movement. You didn't care where it landed as you threw it away. The front door was opened quickly and you ran into the night while the rain started to drench you again. You reached the street and turned into your wolf form.

"Y/N! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. DON'T RUN AWAY." You heard Dami's voice but it seemed to come from a mile away. 

All you could think of were these terrible words. They made you feel unloved and unwanted. You ignored the pain in your chest as your paws hit the ground. They carried you away from the place you called home and the person you loved the most.

Dami's pov:

The words blurted out of her mouth and she couldn't take them back. Dami couldn't look at her wife. She didn't want to see the amount of pain in Y/n's eyes.

"W-what did y-you j-just say?" Y/n's quiet voice reached her ears.

Dami wanted to answer something but her mind was blank. The pain inside Y/n's heart was incredibly strong. It made Dami tear up because she felt like it was her own. She never experienced such a miserable feeling. The tension was unbearable and she heard Y/n moving away from her

"I-" The Vampire girl looked up but her wife had already left the room.

Everything that was left of the Werewolf girl was her scent and the pain in Dami's heart.

"I fucked up. Why did I say that?" Dami asked herself as she felt the Bloodrage slowly fade away.

The fog in her head lifted more and more with every second and Dami realized it was not herself that yelled at Y/n. She was not sure what the hell made her say something so hurtful and stupid to her stressed and anxious puppy. All she knew was that she didn't want to hurt Y/n with her words and that she needed to explain. 

"I need to stop her. I need to apologize. How could I be so stupid? How could this voice inside my head control me so easily?" Dami started to panic and ran after Y/n but it was too late.

The Werewolf girl was already outside and ran to the street. She jumped over the road and transformed into her wolf form mid-jump. Now Dami would never be able to keep up with her. A lightning stroke illuminated the world for a split second but Y/n was no longer to be seen as the rain poured down.

"Y/N! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. DON'T RUN AWAY." Dami yelled to drown out the noise of the storm. "Come back. Please. I need you." The Vampire girl added but her voice was just a whisper as tears streamed down her face.

She let herself slide down the front door and cry into her hands. It took her a moment to function again. 

"Is it over now?" Dami asked herself.