A new beginning

Y/n's pov:

You heard people walk around the house as soon as you woke up. Voices talked quietly with each other.

"Who is so loud this early." You groaned.

You turned your head to the wall where usually your clock was located. Now you remembered the last few days. You looked around this unknown room and realized you still wore the smoking. With a loud groan you got up and stepped out of your new room. There was noise on the lower floor. An unknown man came up the stairs and said something to the person behind him. In his hands, he carried a cardboard box. He greeted you, as he walked past you. Behind him, Dami came up the stairs as well. She was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of gray sweatpants. Her hair was in a ponytail. The usual smile was on her face as she greeted you.

"Good morning." She said happily.

"I see you started to move in already." You replied with an annoyed face. 

She nodded and said: " Maybe you should start yourself, or do you want to wear that smoking for the rest of your life." 

She chuckled over her statement. You looked at her with a sneer expression and walked past her without any words said. She simply shooked her head at your action as she followed your movements with her eyes. As you stepped out of the house (more like a villa) you saw three white vans in the gateway. A few cardboard boxes were stacked beside them. You wanted to get into your car when two black vans pull up the gateway as well. One of your parent's employees jumped out.

"Morning Y/n. Your parents send us to bring your stuff over." He said.

"At least I don't have to get it myself." You replied.

You helped them carry your stuff into the house. The Werewolfs wrinkled their noses when they saw the Vampires. You gave them an understanding look. Not all Werewolfes liked the Vampires it was more like tolerating each other.

"Is that all?" You asked them.

They nodded and got back to their vans. You waved them goodbye and turned around. Now you have to get everything to your room.

"Do you need help?" You heard Dami ask behind you.

She was standing on top of the stairs and you had to look up at her. The smile she had on her face made you feel safe and forget your anger.

"No, it's alright. I want to do this myself." You answered. 

Your gaze wandered back to the stacked boxes.

"There is an empty shelf in the living room. If you want to put anything there." She told you.

"Mhm." You hummed and started to ignore her.

Your gaze wandered to the huge amount of boxes and you immediately regret declining her help. You looked up again but she was gone. A sigh left your mouth and you started to search for the living room. After you found the kitchen and what appeared to be a dining room, you found the large living room. The furniture was a little old-fashioned, but the large TV and the couch in front of the fireplace looked pretty new. 

"This must be Dami's." You thought and let your hand glide over the soft fabric of the couch. 

It looked comfortable. You looked around and found the empty shelf Your wife had talked about. Next to it was another one that was filled with books. You raised one eyebrow.

 "She likes to read? Well, that is interesting." You whispered to yourself.

It seemd thea you had at least one thing in common. You got the box with your books and started to place them on the bookshelf. After that, you carried the other boxes to your room. You begun to place everything where you think it would look best. It took you the whole day and when you were finished you took a hoodie and sweatpants and searched for the bathroom. You found two. One was already taken by Dami, so you took the other one. You place yourself under the shower and let the water wash away the memories of yesterday.