Take me back

Sua's pov:

"This feels like heaven." The tiny Werewolf girl thought as her lips moved against Siyeon's.

Her life was just perfect. She got her dream job and married the woman she loved. Everything seemed to be perfect but something deep in her heart told her that it was too good to be true. After a few more kisses Siyeon pulled back and her brown orbs gazed into Sua's. The taller woman said nothing as they sat next to each other on the park bench. Children's laughter could be heard from the distance as the wind brushed softly through their hair. The smell of spring was in the air which made this moment feel extra romantic. 

"How can this be true? I've got everything I wanted but why do I feel like something is missing?" Sua asked herself.

There was a voice in the back of her head that tried to reach her. It called her name and with every second it got a little bit louder.

"Sua, you have to wake up." Siyeon's voice echoed in her mind.

A little confused why she heard her wife's voice in her head she looked around. Siyeon was right next to her but how was it possible to hear her voice without Siyeon saying anything?

"I am awake." Sua thought.

"No, this is an illusion. This is not real. You are dreaming." Siyeon said.

"How can I be dreaming when you are right next to me?" The smaller girl asked.

"Baby, you seemed to be drailed." A hand grabbed hers and Sua turned her attention back to the woman on the bench next to her.

She was confused as she reached out for Siyeon's face to cup her wife's face.

"Are you real?" Sua asked.

"Of course," Siyeon replied with a smile. "But this world isn't. You got injured and the Alpha put you in a deep sleep so we could heal you. Don't you remember?"

"Who is the Alpha?" Sua was confused.

Siyeon's pov:

She was able to enter her wife's mind and what she saw warmed her heart. Even in Sua's dream world, they were together. She saw herself sitting at Sua's side on a park bench.

"Sua, you have to wake up," Siyeon said as she flew over to her wife.

The small girl looked confused as she looked around to see where the voice suddenly came from.

"I am awake." Sua thought.

"No this is an illusion. This is not real. You are dreaming." Siyeon tried to reason with her wife.

"How can I be dreaming when you are right next to me?" The small girl asked.

"Baby, you seemed to be derailed." The dream Siyeon interrupted them.

The small girl turned her attention back to the girl on the bench and suddenly Siyeon had an idea. She let her spirit flow into the version of herself on the bench. This way it would be easier to talk with her wife and make her understand that this was just a dream. Sua reached out with her hand and cupped her cheek. Her warm fingers felt amazing on her skin and Siyeon leaned into her wife's touch.

"Are you real?" Sua asked with tears in her eyes.

"Of course, but this world isn't. You got injured and the Alpha put you in a deep sleep so we could heal you. Don't you remember?" Siyeon asked calmly.

"Who is the Alpha?" Sua asked as she abruptly pulled her hand back.

She seemed to be confused as she brushed through her own hair.