Chapter 35: Two incarnations, a choice between two

Hicks' log cabin, northeast of this long white pinyon.

When the six-man team headed by Sherrill followed Hicks to the cabin, it was completely dark.

Although it is the same sky, the night sky of Wuwuxu Jungle looks clearer than that of Lan'ou Continent, and the moonlight is brighter.

The water-like silvery white light spreads down from the sky, passes through the gaps in the leaves, and falls on the layers of bamboo and wood rubble.

On the fence gate at the front of the wooden house, two transparent crystal lanterns decorated with white candles hung. Roses, roses and rich-colored red orchids were planted along the fences on both sides.

Dots of fireflies were flying above the courtyard.

It blends with candlelight and moonlight, bringing a dreamy light to the small courtyard.

In the small courtyard behind the door, there is a small square stone table and four small cylindrical stone benches.

At this moment, four little squirrels with gray-brown hair were standing on the crack of the small stone. They all raised their heads and looked at a red-brown squirrel standing on the stone table.

At first glance, this scene looks like a squirrel family party is about to begin.

After Hicks opened the fence gate of the small courtyard, the red-brown squirrel standing on the stone table moved its ears upwards and jumped up: "Hicks! It's Hicks who's back!"

It let out a cheerful cry and ran towards Hicks while shouting.

The other four squirrels also jumped off the stone bench and ran to Hicks with joy, not forgetting to shout: "Hicks! Hicks! Hicks brought back a lot of fresh pine nuts!"

Sherrill stood two meters behind Hicks and his eyes fell on the five running squirrels.

Although through his omniscient ability, he had long known that the five squirrels raised by this incarnation could talk, but again, there was still a difference between knowing and actually seeing them.

Cheryl thought it was funny.

These five squirrels were different from the fat crow that was transformed into a system. Only he could understand the words of the fat crow, and what other people heard was the normal crow.

And what these five squirrels said from their mouths were words that everyone could understand.

Although he can only speak short sentences with a small number of words, there will be no communication barriers when others communicate with them.

Allaire's eyes widened, and his deer eyes were once again like swollen copper bells: "The squirrel... the squirrel spoke?" He began to stumble a little again. At this time, the surprise and astonishment in his heart were even greater than what he saw. Even more so when mushrooms can blink.

From flying scorpions, to mushrooms with eyes, and now talking squirrels...

In just a few hours, in this mysterious and unpredictable jungle, Alaire's cognitive impact had completely exceeded that of his previous seventeen years of life.

Compared with Allaire, Nick, Lola and Raglan are not much better.

They all stared straight at the five squirrels surrounding Hicks, feeling the impact of this new world.

Even Lisenwein lowered his eyes slightly and took a second look at the brown-red squirrel that ran over first.

Hicks knelt down, stretched out his hand, and gently stroked each squirrel on the head: "I'm back."