Chapter 5: Confrontation and pull

"Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent
Author: washing powder
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 5

  In the dim room, the cold sword blade glowed like silver in the moonlight.

  A few hours ago, Sherrill had just seen how this knight's sword killed those modified swordsmen and the Bali King Snake, so he naturally understood the sharpness of this sword better than anyone else.

  Even though Lisenwein had cleaned the sword before in the bathroom, there was still a faint smell of blood on the blade.

  Sherrill glanced at the figure standing diagonally to his side with his peripheral vision, and had no doubt that as long as he made the slightest rebellious move at this time, Lisenwein would cut his throat without hesitation.

  However, Sherrill was not too surprised by the situation before him. Although Lisenwein's sword is very fast, as long as the mirror is not broken, it will not have much impact on him.

  What's more, since Lisenwein did not choose to take action immediately, it is enough to show that the other party has no immediate plans to silence him.

  Obviously, Lisenwein should want to know something from him.

  But now, in this silent situation, someone has to speak up first to break it.

  Just when Sherrill was thinking about how to start, the system, which was one step slower than him, dragged its round belly that was seriously over the limit from eating a whole piece of sweet glutinous rice cake, and flapped its two black wings and screamed. He flew in with a roar.

  Because he had no idea that Sherrill would stand motionless in front of the window, the fat crow, without looking forward, just bumped into Sherrill's shoulder.

  "It hurts, it hurts!" it cried out immediately, preemptively accusing: "Sheryl, why are you standing still!"

  Of course, only Sherrill could understand this.

  When it fell into Lisenwein's ears, its sound was like a crow's crow that was "dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb".

  Cheryl was silent.

  He didn't really want to deal with the fat crow right now.

  The fat crow also fell silent.

  Because Lisenwein, who was standing in the shadow, glanced at it, his eyes were so cold.

  The fat crow's little body trembled, and he had a premonition that if he spoke again, the knight's sword currently on Sherrill's neck would probably fall on him.

  It's just a poor system baby!

  The fat crow flapped its wings, then made a decisive dive in the next second, quickly jumped into Sherrill's pocket, and shrunk its young body into a small ball.

  Let Sherrill handle the ups and downs!

  Cheryl: "..."

  Well...how to put it, it's not surprising at all.

  At this moment, Sherrill felt that the sword at his neck was half an inch closer to his throat. At such a distance, if he went even deeper, the bandage on his neck might be cut.

  Hmm...it should be able to be scratched.

  Although the bandage around his neck is no ordinary bandage, Lisenwein's sword is no ordinary knight's sword either.

  Cheryl still had time to think.

  "Who sent you here?"

  Lisenwein didn't have much patience.