Chapter 10: Emotional throbbing

Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent

Author: washing powder

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 10

  The steps from the top floor to the second floor were not very high. When going downstairs, Solholin stepped on the steps, and the thick soles of his boots made muffled sounds one after another.

  He had obviously adjusted himself when he was at the door, but at this moment, the face of the black-haired young man still appeared in Solholin's mind unconsciously.

  Due to his constant disguise, Solholin is very good at observing people's facial features, and has the talent to remember a person's appearance almost at a glance.

  It is precisely because of this that even though the communication between him and the black young man just now was brief, less than a minute, he still remembered the other person's face very clearly in his mind, remembering every frame and every inch of facial features. .

  Solholin felt the heartbeat that had stabilized. After going down the last step on this floor, he couldn't help it anymore and looked back at the closed door of the room.

  If he heard correctly at that time, after the other party opened the door, there seemed to be the sound of water coming from the bathroom.

  Master Leeson should be taking a bath inside.

  What is the relationship between that black-haired young man and Mr. Leeson?

  Solholin was so curious that he even developed a very strong desire to explore.

  If one of them is not Lord Lison, Thorholin's first reaction is that the two may be lovers. Because they are lovers, they will go back to the room after a rain, have sex after taking a shower, and relieve each other's desires.

  But he knew very well that Lord Lison was not someone who would be easily tempted, let alone find a lover to do that kind of thing.

  It was precisely because of denying this speculation that Solholin's curiosity became more intense, like a weed growing wantonly in a dark corner.

  There were too many questions in his mind, why did Lord Lison give the young man a cloak, why did they live in the same room, and looking at this situation, they would still live together tonight.

  Most importantly, when did this young man appear in the room in the first place?

  Did you climb up from the window by yourself? Or did Lord Leeson do something?

  Too many doubts lingered in Solholin's mind. The black-haired young man who appeared next to Lord Lison was like a mystery, mysterious and strange.

  Can't think about it anymore.

  You can no longer pay attention to things you shouldn't pay attention to.

  Solholin took a deep breath and kept ringing the alarm in his mind.

  .........

  in the room.

  Cheryl put the change of clothes on the shelf.

  Because he was bored, he looked around and finally found a record in the cabinet and placed it on the turntable of the gramophone.

  The engraved needle began to rotate slowly, and the soothing sound of the large organ slowly sounded in the room.

  The quiet and graceful melody, the rhythm is neither fast nor slow, the pitch is neither high nor low, and when it reaches the eardrums, it has a deep and melodious romance.