Chapter 23: A very light kiss

When Cheryl finished saying this, Queen Seol was stunned for two seconds in a rare moment: "Dessert shop...telling a story?"

If it hadn't come from Cheryl's mouth, Queen Seo would even think that this was actually a harmless joke.

What she needs are high-level gods who can enter the Wuwuxu Jungle. The magic of these gods must be strong enough and their experience must be rich enough. Only in this way can the mercenary team formed be able to assist at critical moments. Lisenwein.

It was really hard for her to imagine that the favored person who met her requirements would be related to the answer given by Sherrill.

The dessert shop can actually think that the favored one is a sweet tooth. But when you combine the three words of being a dessert shop and telling stories behind it, it becomes somewhat weird.

But she knew the magic mirror didn't lie.

Since the magic mirror gave this answer, it meant that the favored person named Raglan was the most suitable candidate. Not only did he meet her standards and requirements for this hired team, his strength even exceeded her inner expectations. Those high-level gods' favored ones.

In other words, this Raglan is a high-level God-favored person whose strength is recognized by the magic mirror.

Thinking of this, Queen Saio's expression softened slightly.

She has been secretly paying attention to all the high-level God-favored people in Bertha Liton's kingdom. She can be said to know the personal information, interpersonal relationships, and real-time trends of these God-favored people.

However, the favored person mentioned by the magic mirror is completely unfamiliar to her. If she hadn't asked this question, she wouldn't even have known that such a capable person existed.

What's more important is that the other party has always been near Laiga Holy Grace Academy, right under her nose, but she has never noticed it.

Queen Saio pursed her lips and had some calculations in her heart.

She continued to ask: "What's the name of that dessert shop?"

Sherrill said the name of the store.

Queen Seo was startled and narrowed her eyes dangerously.

If she remembered correctly, this dessert shop was the one where Kristen often worked in exchange for Liton coins.

Is it a pure coincidence or premeditated?

Queen Saio thought so in her heart and directly expressed her question.

Although she did not mention Kristen's name in this sentence, she knew that the black-haired young man in front of her as the magic mirror understood what she meant.

Sherrill did understand.

However, the answer to this question requires him to use the magic mirror body to answer.

Counting the time, more than twenty days have passed since he last answered a question in the magic mirror, and one month is almost here.

Sherrill looked at Queen Seo and said: "If you still want to know the answer to this question at this time next week, I will tell you."

Although she said that, Cheryl didn't think that Queen Seo would waste her once-a-month answer on a question that would reveal clues as long as she investigated it carefully.

After all, as a magic mirror body, Sherrill's answer once a month has no restrictions or restrictions. It doesn't matter what kind of question the holder asks, how wide-reaching the question is, or how much impact it has on the development of the world's trajectory.