Chapter 4: Come out of the mirror

"Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent
Author: washing powder
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 4

  In the bathroom, which has only one small vent, the sound of water is gentle.

  The translucent water droplets transpired in the air and turned into thin mist, lingering in this somewhat narrow and cramped space.

  The four-square-meter bathroom quickly became hot, humid, and hazy.

  Sherrill didn't have a peeping habit, but when Lisenwein placed the box on the shelf in the corner, Sherrill, who stayed in the mirror, naturally saw Lisenwein's body and body washed away by the water. The scars crisscrossing his body.

  These scars are old and new.

  Most of them were sword wounds, and a small number were burns and marks left by spears.

  There is ferociousness, and it is ugly if you look closely, but these scars are imprinted on Lisenwein's strong and tall body, and on the contrary, there is an aloof and untamable ferocity.

  This kind of ferocity is obviously aggressive.

  It is sharp and needs to be tamed.

  So the originally sinuous and ferocious scar fell into the smooth muscle lines, adding a different kind of sexiness to his movements.

  Obviously, this is a very explosive male body.

  But for Sherrill, that was all. After all, he has everything the other party has, and apart from admiring it, he can't have any other emotions.

  "If Lisenwein knew that there was a person living in the mirror, he probably wouldn't have brought you into the bathroom." The system said its own opinion.

  "No."

  "What?"

  "I said, he will still choose to do this now." And he may even look at him tighter and not let himself leave his sight, because only in this way, when When an emergency occurs, he can respond more quickly and effectively.

  To put it simply, in Lisenwein's eyes, completing the task is the most important thing, and maybe he doesn't care about anything else.

  The system nodded in understanding: "Then do you think we are looking at him like this, does he notice it at all?" After all, he is one of the incarnations of the God of Light, so it must be a little different.

  Sherrill's eyes fell between Lisenwein's eyebrows, and he smiled softly: "Well...who knows..."

  Lisenwein's expression paused slightly at this moment.

  He could be sure that there was no smell of other people in the whole room, and there was no other person besides him.

  If someone was peeking in the dark, he would be able to detect the other person's location immediately. However, the current situation is that he vaguely felt a pair of eyes watching him, but other than that, he could not capture any more information.

  Even this feeling seems to be absent.

  Even he himself is not 100% sure.

  Lisenwein frowned slightly, and a flash of thought flashed in his eyes.

  The next second, as if he thought of something, he suddenly raised his eyes and looked at the box he placed on the shelf.

  The box containing the magic mirror was stained with a bit of moisture, making the smooth brown paint look a little wet.