Chapter 25: Garcia's Ball

go with you......

The weight behind these four short words is not light at all.

At this moment, Queen Seo's azure eyes seemed to reflect the waves of flowing light, creating a sparkling wave. A very happy and genuine smile also appeared on her face.

It is impossible for a magic mirror with omniscient power not to know her purpose or guess her selfish intentions.

But even though the other party understood everything, he still gave her a positive answer and agreed to attend the Garcia Ball with her.

Regardless of the reason or the reason behind it, the magic mirror tacitly allowed her to create bonds in this way, which was enough for Queen Seo.

The smile on Queen Seo's face became deeper and deeper, and the curve of her red lips resembled a gorgeous rose.

As the other person who saw Sherrill's answer, Lisenwein was not in a good mood at the moment.

His eyes fell on the mirror in Queen Seo's hand, and a slight feeling of congestion hovered in his chest.

He thought that he had adjusted his condition after last night, but he did not expect that his emotions would be affected by the magic mirror again.

He cared more about the magic mirror and the black-haired young man named Sherrill than he thought.

Lisenwein does not reject this concern, he just needs time to understand the deep meaning behind it.

As his thoughts changed, Lisenwein lowered his eyes slightly. At this moment, the gray shadows falling from his eyelashes covered the deep thoughts in his pupils.

While Lisenwein was silent, Queen Seo continued to face Sherrill in the mirror: "I have prepared many styles of dresses, my dear, please choose as you like."

Speaking of this, Queen Saio paused slightly, as if she had thought of something, and the smile in her eyes became stronger: "But even if you are still wearing the same clothes as usual, no one will criticize you harshly, they will only Amazing because of you."

Because subconsciously, Queen Seo herself believed that even though the dress she prepared for Sherrill was gorgeous and exquisite, there was no dress that was more suitable than the pure black dress of the magic mirror itself.

The black clothes, just like the mask she chose, fit perfectly with the black-haired young man.

From the moment she first saw it, she knew that the human form of the magic mirror was an existence that could blend in with the darkness but be different from it.

Queen Saio thought for a while and then said: "I remember that there was always a beautiful crow on your shoulder. I also prepared a beautifully tailored dress for it. I hope this cute little guy likes it. "

The fat crow in the mirror nodded: "I like it, I like it."

Sherrill poked Fat Crow's head with his finger: "You were bribed with ten little dresses?"

Yes, ten pieces.

Even though it was just a fat crow next to Cheryl, Queen Sail also thoughtfully prepared small dresses of different styles for this fat system that turned into a crow.

The fat crow flapped its wings happily: "Sheryl, the point is not the dress, but the heart! Such a beautiful queen can actually think of me!"

Cheryl hummed and chuckled: "So I agree to attend with her, right?"

He knew what Queen Saio was doing behind her back. No matter whether the other party did it to get closer to him or whether her original intention was pure, at least she paid him enough attention in terms of behavior.