Chapter 15: College of God's Favored Ones

Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent

Author: washing powder

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 15

  While Sherrill and Fat Crow were talking, the blond boy had already wiped the corners of the chess table and started cleaning the table legs below with another gray rag.

  The legs of this chess table are in the shape of a square prism, and the Bertha Liton national flower carved on them is very complicated. Because the lines in the depressions of each petal are very narrow, it is more troublesome than the corners of the table. You need to be very careful to wipe down the thin gaps.

  In order to make it easier to work, he squatted down and rolled up his sleeves to his elbows. Sherrill saw bruises of varying severity on both wrists.

  However, although the bruises on his hands were obvious, his wrists were not so thin that they could be easily broken at a glance. On the contrary, perhaps due to long-term hard work, his arms are very strong, and you can even see a layer of tight muscles.

  Sherrill noticed that there was a scarred burn on the tiger's mouth of his right hand. It was burnt with a cigarette butt by the knight captain of Albuquerque Castle four days ago.

  No matter what achievements this blond boy will have in the future, or what he is secretly planning now, at least from the outside, he is indeed having a difficult time.

  Cheryl's eyes moved slightly and looked at the maid in gray who was walking towards the blond boy.

  This maid in gray is in her mid-thirties and is considered the leader of a division among the many palace maids. She lives a very disorderly life and likes to hang out with underage teenagers.

  Half a month ago, she had expressed her love to the little pity, and what she meant in her words was to ask him to follow her. She would try her best to protect him so that he would be less bullied in this castle.

  How can a dormant tiger cub bow to a mouse that likes to bully others? The end result is just the maid in gray humiliating herself.

  Also after that incident, the maid in gray began to intensify her efforts to cause trouble for the poor blond.

  Overtly and covertly, various small and targeted actions continued.

  For example, right now, she deliberately walked over and kicked over the bucket next to the little pity. There was a clang sound, and the clean water in the bucket flowed out, leaving a large shiny water stain on the white marble floor.

  "Oh, Your Highness Krissen, how could you put the bucket here so much that I almost tripped and fell!" The maid in gray said with an ominous look on her face, showing off the rake in a very vivid way.

  And when she called the poor blond man your highness, it didn't mean any respect. Instead, it seemed like a form of irony, and her eyes showed the joy of revenge.

  However, in the face of the malice of the maid in gray, Kristen just pursed his thin lips and silently lifted the tilted bucket. Like a piece of wood without any emotion, he silently began to clean the ground.

  When the maid in gray saw this, she frowned and continued to humiliate the silent Krissen with words.

  What she said was vulgar and unpleasant, and her voice was shrill and harsh, more annoying than a dozen male ducks quacking in my ears.

  Faced with these verbal insults from her, Kristen remained silent as if he had no temper. He lowered his head and worked dully, with some too-long blond hair falling down from his forehead, covering the emotions under his eyes.