Chapter 19: Influence

Cheryl's voice was neither fast nor slow, and his tone was still careless and idle. The sweet and magnetic voice reached Guy's ears very clearly in this silent night.

Guy pursed his lips tightly. At the moment when the other party named his name, panic, shock, surprise and other emotions came one after another.

The other party called out his name so accurately and subdued him so easily. He didn't know what the trick was with the kick to his knee just now, but it actually made his feet weak, and he can't even lift up his energy until now.

At this time, it would be really foolish for Guy to compare this astrologer with those astrologers in the academy who have no force value at all.

He looked straight at the dark-haired astrologer standing in front of him.

It was Cheryl, and he remembered the other person's name very clearly.

Due to the light, Guy couldn't see Sherrill's appearance clearly, and could only see the rough outline of the mask on his face.

At this moment, one of the two people was sitting and the other was standing.

Such a height difference caused the shadow on Sherrill's body to completely pour down. The cold, aura of desolation and ashes enveloped Guy's body, bringing a vague oppression invisibly.

He climbed out of the window to do bad things at night and was discovered by the real owner, who also instantly restrained him. In this embarrassing situation, even Guy, who usually had nothing to say, felt extremely embarrassed at this moment.

If time went back, he would never have chosen to acquiesce when Weir asked him to participate in the draw.

The current situation is really quite bad.

For the first time, Guy felt so personally what it meant to be ashamed.

He didn't even dare to move.

Feeling that the other party's eyes were still on his face, Guy clenched his fists and his face became hotter and hotter. He was so embarrassed!

Sherrill noticed the change in Guy's mood and said with interest: "It seems you also know what it means to be embarrassed."

Guy lowered his eyes. Although he knew in his heart that this was the case, he still refused to admit defeat: "What do you want?" He spoke stubbornly. The young man's pride made Guy unwilling to give in even under such circumstances.

Sherrill said slowly: "Although I don't hate students actively exploring to find the answers in their hearts, it is not very clever to decide who will climb the window by drawing lots and involve the innocent and lovely teacher."

Hearing Cheryl talk about the cause and effect in a few words, Guy was both surprised and not surprised, "You really know everything."

I knew that after class, the God's Favored had a heated debate because they were too curious about his appearance. I also knew that they decided to draw lots to determine who would climb out of the window to spy on him at night. They even knew that the person drawn in the end was Guy. .

Only in this way can it be explained why he was able to catch him by chance and call him by his name accurately.

Because I knew it in advance, I was prepared.

And the silence he thought he had was just within the other party's expectations.

After figuring this out, Guy was very angry, and his first reaction was that he had been fooled.

The second reaction is to feel even more embarrassed.

He tried to change his perspective. If he were Sherrill, his behavior of climbing out of the window late at night would be like a clown.