Chapter 18: Climbing the window to spy

Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent

Author: washing powder

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 18

  As soon as Guy finished speaking, a man in his twenties suddenly stood up and yelled at Cheryl's back very excitedly: "Teacher, I want to dye my hair black like you! "

  His voice was loud and full of energy.

  A short sentence full of fighting spirit.

  The volume was so loud that it resounded throughout the classroom. The fat crow on the window lattice, which was about to take off, sprained its feet. Its black wings were caught by a branch.

  Sherrill stopped.

  The originally noisy classroom suddenly became quiet.

  Everyone looked at this God's Favored One with extremely surprised and complicated eyes.

  Those who knew, thought he was brave enough to confess his love at all costs; those who didn't know, thought he was unconvinced and declared war.

  And this God's Favorite finally seemed to realize what he had done, and his originally fair face instantly turned red, like a duck cooked in a hot pot.

  His mouth opened, trying to explain something to remedy the situation.

  I heard a very pleasant chuckle.

  He was stunned for a moment, and after he came to his senses, he looked at the owner of the laughter in flattery.

  Cheryl turned around, met his gaze, and moved her eyes upward to his hair.

  Light blonde curly hair, neither long nor short.

  The most common color among citizens of Bertha Litton.

  Sherrill smiled again and said to him: "Looking forward to your new hair color."

  After saying this, Sherrill turned back and prepared to continue walking towards the door.

  As for the young man with light blond curly hair who was responded to by Cheryl, the blush on his face hadn't faded yet, and he didn't know what he was thinking of, so he started to giggle happily.

  Guy looked disgusted: "Idiot."

  He would never admit that this guy had any nominal kinship with him.

  Guy's words were still not very loud, but when no one spoke, even if the classroom was very large, this stupid sound was still enough for the God's Favorites present to hear clearly.

  He was obviously talking about the giggling young man with light blond curly hair.

  But after saying that, Sherrill turned around again.

  Guy paused slightly.

  Cheryl walked straight towards him.

  Guy's lips moved slightly. Seeing the distance between the two getting closer, he suddenly became nervous and subconsciously wanted to explain that the idiot call just now was not about him.

  As a result, before he even uttered a word, the other party walked around the row of tables and stopped behind him.

  Sherrill didn't pay attention to Guy, but stretched out his hand to free the fat crow that fell outside the window and had its wings stuck in the branches.