Chapter 29: A glimpse of the heart-stirring true appearance

Chapter 29: A glimpse of the heart-stirring true appearance (Super Su warning, enter with caution)

Arnold's eyes turned cold for a moment, but he soon smiled again.

His eyelashes moved slightly, as if he was really thinking: "Is that so..." He said, gently placing his hand on Sherrill's wrist: "But this doesn't sound like a good deal. "

The moment he finished speaking, the door to the lounge was opened again.

This time, the person outside the door was obviously very anxious. He quickly turned the door handle, and while opening the door, he confirmed inwardly without forgetting to worry: "Sheryl? Sherrill, you are in here...!"

Before he finished speaking, he was froze in place because of the picture that came into view.

Guy's pupils suddenly shrank.

At this moment, he didn't know whether his shock at this moment was because he saw a strange man acting more intimately with Sherrill, or because he saw Sherrill's true face under the mask.

Although it is just a profile, it is stunning enough.

Guy had wondered more than once what the face under Sherrill's mask looked like, whether it was good-looking or ugly, whether it was smooth and flat, or whether it had hideous scars.

He also imagined countless images and scenarios of seeing Cheryl's true appearance. But he didn't expect to see the other person's face under the mask without any warning in such a situation.

Guy couldn't describe what emotions he was feeling at this moment.

He could feel his heart beating very fast, and an emotion that was difficult to describe in words filled his heart.

The dense emotions are like seeds sown in the wilderness. They should have sprouted and grown slowly under the moisture of rain and sunshine, but because of the beauty that suddenly hit the eyes, they grew wildly in an instant.

Cheryl withdrew his hand, straightened up and looked at Guy who was still standing at the door.

The boy's hair was a little messy, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. His originally well-ironed tuxedo also had wrinkles of varying depths, and a button on the right pocket was missing.

Even if Sherrill didn't need omniscience at this moment, he could still tell that the young man must have spent a lot of effort running all the way here from the pushing and pushing of the chaotic crowd.

Regardless of other things, the other party hurriedly found this place from the chaotic hall out of worry. Even though this kind of worry is not necessary for Sherrill.

However, the sincerity and sincerity of young people without any interests mixed with them is always very valuable.

So the next second, Cheryl's lips curled up slightly, and he answered what Guy had just said: "I'm in there."

There was a slight laziness in his voice, and his slightly joking tone reached Guy's eardrums, as if a strand of gossamer was tickling and lingering at the base of his ears.

Guy's ears suddenly turned red, and the moment Cheryl looked at him, he looked away as if he was being burned.

But soon, in the next second, as if he thought of something, he immediately stepped forward and looked at Arnold with a slightly hostile look and a wary look on his face: "Who are you?"

This man obviously had an ulterior motive for putting on another man's face at the big dance. And this face always felt familiar to him.

He should have seen it somewhere.