Chapter 31: Let's go to Wuwangxu Jungle

At noon.

The sun shines through the clouds onto the earth, bringing a bit of warmth. The breeze blows slowly, and the fragrance of green grass floats in the air.

After passing through the dark and damp underground pipes overnight, the five-man team headed by Lisenwein arrived at the wilderness that must be passed to the Wuwuxu Jungle.

Lisenwein rode a black horse and was at the front of the team all the way, with the other four gods following behind him.

Among these four God's Favorites, except for Raglan, whom Sherrill recommended to Queen Seol, the remaining three God's Favorites are mercenaries active in the dark.

As high-level magicians, they have been carrying out disgraceful private work behind the scenes. No matter who the target is, as long as the benefit is enough, they will do anything for their employer within their ability.

Because they are both mercenaries, and they happen to be among the top three most powerful mercenaries at present, the three of them are familiar with each other.

When there are no interests involved, they can barely be called companions.

At this moment, since he had been driving for more than ten hours, Lisenwein slowed down his riding speed so that the other four could eat and repair on horseback.

None of the four gods' favored ones had any objections to this.

When Raglan went to the Wuwuxu Jungle, he had encountered more difficult situations. Faced with those experiences, traveling for more than ten hours without stopping and only doing some minor repairs on horseback was really not a big deal. What.

As for the remaining three, they were all born as mercenaries. They have long been accustomed to high-intensity work and rest, and they don't mind this.

"Didn't there be a total of six people? So where is the other guy?"

The speaker was a brown-haired boy with a high ponytail. He had a fair face and a hint of surliness and arrogance between his eyebrows. Among the three mercenaries, he is the youngest, having just turned seventeen.

However, despite his young age, his magical level is very high. He is a gifted innate god's favored person, and his body's flexibility and flexibility are also the strongest among the three.

"Alaire, what are you in a hurry for? Didn't Queen Seo say that when the time comes, we will meet naturally."

The mercenary who answered the boy was the only woman among the three.

She wore an improved corset combat uniform, had neat short hair, and an inconspicuous scar on her right face. She exuded a heroic and capable aura all over her body.

Alaire's eyebrows raised: "Lola, I'm just curious about this guy who hasn't appeared yet."

He turned his head and asked, "Aren't you curious?"

Laura stopped talking.

She was indeed curious.

After all, they are now very close to Wuwangxu Jungle.

In four hours at most, you can cross this wilderness and reach the penal colony for sinners at the outermost edge of the Wuwuxu Forest.

However, in this case, they could say that they knew nothing about the last member of the team.

I don't know her name, her age, or even whether she is a boy or a girl.

With this in mind, Laura simply suggested: "Why don't we make a guess directly? Whoever's guess is the closest will get a Liton coin."