Chapter 27: Take off the mask

Augsger's pupils widened slightly.

Others were also stunned by Cheryl's actions.

Guy, who was standing on the other side of Sherrill, originally raised the corners of his lips because of Sherrill's refusal. The next second after hearing these words related to taste, the upward curve instantly dropped. Go down.

Why does Sherrill know the taste of the Prince of Isaiah?

Did you inquire in advance? Or did you have a divination? But why do such meaningless things as inquiring or divination!

It can't be because you care, right?

In just two seconds, Guy had imagined countless possibilities in his mind. He glanced at the cookie in Ogusge's hand, then at Ogusge's wide eyes, and then looked at the cookie again, his brows frowning deeper and deeper.

Even though I was rejected, I didn't feel like I was at a disadvantage at all.

Thinking of this, Guy's eyes suddenly showed a hint of rejection and slight displeasure when he looked at Augsger.

Augsger looked at the palm of his hand. The brown cookie lay quietly on it, neither cold nor hot to the touch, and he could faintly smell the fragrance emanating from it.

For a moment, Augsger's mood was extremely complicated.

He stared at the cookie for a few seconds, then raised his eyes to look at Sherrill: "How do you know I like the taste of caramel?" His eyes were locked on Sherrill's eyes, and his bright golden pupils were in his eyes. Under the bright light, he looked like a wild beast that had locked onto its prey.

Sherrill raised his eyelids and replied nonchalantly: "Don't underestimate the ability of an astrologer."

After saying this, he continued to pick cookies.

Augsger, however, still looked at Sherrill without hesitation, with a vague sharpness floating in the depths of his eyes.

But soon, as if he thought of something again, Ogusge suppressed the sharpness in his eyes. He glanced at the cookie again and chuckled: "It's an accident that you can predict your preferences." surprise."

As he spoke, he ate the cookie in his hand.

He rarely eats these cookies.

The people of Isaiah do not love afternoon tea as much as the people of Bertha Litton.

Rather than drinking coffee or eating desserts, he, like every citizen of Isaiah, prefers to sit together and eat beef and mutton freshly roasted from the smoker, or roasted meat sprinkled with salt and pepper. squab.

But I don't know if it's because the person who gave him this cookie is the person he's interested in, so there's a psychological effect at work, or maybe the caramel flavor is delicious and moderate enough.

At this moment, the cookie he ate really made him like it and it was very suitable to his taste.

The slightly bitter and sweet taste lingered on the tip of his tongue. It was his preferred caramel taste, but it seemed to be more delicious than what he had tasted before.

Augsger gently touched the root of his teeth with the tip of his tongue. When he looked at Sherrill, his eyes showed a little more eagerness that was no longer just superficial.

Although his real purpose was to invite the other party to dance, before sending out the invitation, Augsger also imagined that the possibility of the other party agreeing was almost zero, but under the eyes of many people, he still wanted to give it a try. With his subtle mentality, he extended his hand to the other party.