Chapter 2: Fight for

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]chapter 2
  He was very young and handsome, with deep and sharp features. His black military boots stepped on the snow, and he walked towards the Bol Pond step by step.

  The flying snow fell on his hair, eyelashes, and shoulders, giving him an even colder and chiller look. His entire body looked like a sharp blade, wrapped in a cold scabbard.

  Bol Chi suppressed the fear in his heart, ran up in a few steps, and lowered his body as low as possible: "Sir Lisenwein, you came to Caldera Town today, is there anything I can do for you?"

  Bol Chi Chi carefully tried to please him, fearing that his words would not be appropriate enough and he would be killed.

  Rumor has it that this lord is carrying out dangerous missions filled with blood and thorns. He has a cold and indifferent personality, and seems to be born with a lack of human empathy. He is pitifully indifferent to emotion.

  Once the sword is drawn, no one will be alive wherever the tip of the sword points.

  If this adult wanted to kill him, it would be easier than crushing an ant to death.

  The more Bolchi thought about it, the more flustered he became. Especially after saying this but not receiving a response from the other party, he became even more nervous and sweating, and his heartbeat almost reached his throat.

  Even Sherrill, who lived in the magic mirror, heard Bolchi's heartbeat like a drum.

  It is normal for Boer to have such huge mood swings. In this situation, no one in the town of Caldera might be able to perform better than Boerchi now.

  After all, Lisenveen's evil reputation not only resounded throughout Bertha Liton's country, but there were also many horrifying rumors about him among neighboring countries.

  Lisenwein in these rumors is said to be an executioner who kills without blinking an eye. After each killing, he will drink the blood of the deceased in order to pay tribute to the knight's sword in his hand.

  Cheryl wanted to laugh a little when he thought about those rumors.

  And he did laugh.

  He looked through the Boer Pond towards Lisenwein.

  Perhaps it was because the main perspective was from Boer Pool, so Sherrill could feel the pressure on Lisenwein. It was a biting coldness than the surrounding wind and snow, like an unmeltable ice blade, sharp and sharp.

  Even though his expression was dull at the moment, the aggression that unconsciously seeped out of his bones had already made Bolchi tremble.

  Lisenwein....

  Sherrill read the name.

  Speaking of which, Sherrill was not unfamiliar with the queen's eagle dog.

  Lisenwein is the sharpest knife in the queen's hand. No matter what orders the queen gives, whether the moral values ​​reflected in these orders are good or bad, he will execute them unconditionally.

  In the fairy tale that Cheryl was familiar with in her previous life, the evil queen did not allow anyone more beautiful than herself to exist in the world, so when she learned from the magic mirror that Snow White, who was under house arrest outside the main city in disguise, had When she was young, she sent the Dark Knight to take Snow White to the forest and execute her secretly.

  However, what the queen did not expect was that the Dark Knight, who was loyal to her, was moved by Snow White's kindness and innocence and developed a heart of compassion.