Chapter 16: Unique teacher

Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent

Author: washing powder

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 16

  Laijia Holy Grace Academy opens a test for God's Favored Persons every year.

  Based on the movement of Thoreau's dial, God's favored students are selected from the registered students.

  As long as the pointer rotates, it means that the tester is qualified to practice magic. The greater the displacement of the pointer rotation, the stronger the potential and qualifications of the tester.

  There are six Thoreau finger plates at Laiga Divine Grace College, which are placed on the Thoreau Tower at the main entrance of the college.

  Six huge Thoreau dials are hung on the six facets of the tower like clocks, with six guide lines connected below.

  Students who come to register are divided into groups of six. They only need to hold the guide thread below with their hands, and the Thoreau dial will automatically start to recognize.

  The college is open for testing today.

  Early in the morning, the first ray of sunshine had just passed through the floating thin clouds, and the marble flat ground below the tower was already filled with long queues.

  There are only six Thoreau dials in the college, but thousands of students take the test every year. With this difference in number, most test takers will queue up in advance in order to get their turn as soon as possible.

  The test subjects were male and female, old and young.

  Most of them are young people aged 17 or 18.

  There are also many people in their twenties and thirties.

  Of course, there are also some elderly people.

  Because those blessed by God are divided into those who are born with them and those who are inspired later.

  Therefore, most of the older testers are those who are stimulated later.

  However, no matter whether they are old or young, whether they are a noble, a wealthy businessman or a commoner, as long as they step into the gate of Laiga Holy Grace Academy, regardless of whether they pass the test or not, these people will be collectively called students.

  "There are nearly twice as many students taking the test this year than last year."

  "The greater the number, the more people will not necessarily pass the test."

  "Of the more than 2,500 people last year, only two passed the God's Favored Person test. Ten."

  "Actually, I'm more curious about the astrologer hired by the queen herself than how many favored ones there will be this year." "

  Don't worry, there won't be a section about this astrologer tomorrow evening. Class?"

  Bodesirqi, who was responsible for checking the names of the testers, listened to the seniors' discussion and turned the quill in his hand indifferently.

  Rather than the astrologer who was talked about so much by his seniors, he was more concerned about the students who were queuing up for the test this year.

  Although half a month had passed, the appearance of the black-haired young man still appeared very clearly in Bodesirqi's mind.

  That night at the dessert shop, the other party left a deep impression on him.