Chapter 48

Raid's POV

I look at Pascal as he stands in front of me in the wolf form, and I wonder how I'm supposed to climb on his back.

He lowers himself to the ground, and I reluctantly climb on his back, before I grip his fur tightly, hoping that it will help me not die while he will run.

Pascal stand up, and my eyes widen when I start to fall to one side, but I manage to right myself, before I can fall to the ground.

He waits for a short while, before he starts to walk towards his parents' house.

Thankfully, he just walks, and he does it slowly, because I don't think that I would be alright is he started to run.

To be honest, I saw a lot of werewolves who were running, and I'm sure that it would feel even quicker if I was sitting on the werewolf's back.

I groan slightly when Pascal starts to run slowly, but he ignores me, and he keeps his peace.

"I will jump off, if you will start to run any quicker." I tell him, and he huffs.

He keeps running for a while, and I let out a breath when I realise that we're close to the house.

Pascal starts to run quicker, and I grip his fur tightly to make sure that I won't fall.

"Pascal!" I say angrily, but he doesn't listen, and he runs around the house at full speed.

To be honest, it's not as bad as I thought they it will be, not counting the times when he's has to turn.

I'm a bit disappointed when he stops in front of the house, but I climb off of his back, and I wait for him to shift, before I give him his clothes that I tied to my hands.

He puts them on, and then we walk inside of the house.

Luca is walking around the living room with his hand gripping his hair tightly, so I frown.

"What's wrong?" Pascal asks him.

"Nothing, I just almost killed someone." Luca says, and when I look at the floor, I can see that there's someone laying not far from us.

"Who's this?" I ask him, and Luca looks at the floor.

"He's a guy that I was seeing. He came here to break up with me, because he apparently found his mate, and I got a bit angry at him, so I hit him with a guitar." He tells me, and I chuckle.

Thankfully Luca definitely isn't strong enough to kill anyone like this, so I'm sure that this man will be alright.

"Should I call Denver?" Pascal asks, and Luca nods.

"I'm not sure how many more times he will come here to help us, it's the third time that I'm calling him in the last few weeks." He says, and then he puts his phone to his ear.

"Hi. Can you come to my house?" Pascal says. "Well, sent them then." He says with a chuckle, and then he hangs up.

"I told me that he doesn't want to come here. But thankfully he will send a few guards to help us." Pascal says, and I roll my eyes, before I sit on the couch that's next to the man who's laying on the floor.