Chapter 19

Pascal's POV

When I wake up in the morning, I quickly realise that Raid isn't in my bedroom anymore, so I go downstairs to see what he's doing, although I don't find him anywhere.

I quickly walk towards my brother's room, hoping that it's his fault again.

And I swear to myself that it he told someone to beat Raid up once more, then I will make sure that he's the one who will end up in the hospital.

"Hey!" I say loudly when I see that he's still sleeping, and he wakes up quickly, before he looks at me with an angry frown.

"What?" He asks me.

"Do you know where Raid is?" I ask him, and he shakes his head.

"I don't care where he is, and I have no idea why you think that I will know that." Luca tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Well, you told someone to beat him up, so I guess that you could have told someone to do that again." I say, and he just sighs tiredly.

"I didn't do anything to him, but I'm still not sure how you can't see that he's not a good guy." He tells me, and I frown.

"What are you talking about." I ask him.

"Well, he hurt you, and he doesn't even seem interested in you, although he pretends that he is when you're looking at him." Luca says.

"That's not true." I say, and he shakes his head at me, before he lets out a tired sigh, and then he tries to go back to sleep.

"Whatever. I just hope that I won't be this blind then I will have my mate. I bet that your mate is a hunter or something, no one else would have hurt you for nothing." He says, and decide to not say anything.

If I will open my mouth now, then I will definitely start to scream at him for what he said.

I leave his room, and I make sure to slam the door on my way out, then I walk out of the house, and I follow my mate's scent.

It leads through the woods, but it ends after I walk for about half and hours, so that means that either he or someone else coveted his scent.

I decide that I should go to the pack hose so I can tell Denver about it.

It takes me a while to reach the pack house, but I quickly find Denver, who's standing next to the front door.

"Hi." He says, when he sees that I'm walking towards him. "Is everything alright?" He asks me, and I shake my head.

"I can't find Raid anywhere, so he must have left the house at night, but it doesn't seem like he was planning to live the pack lands.

Because I followed his scent, and it led me towards the training grounds, but the scent disappeared somewhere in the middle of the way.

So, something must have happened to him." I say this as quickly as I can, hoping that the quicker he will know what's going on, the quicker he will be able to find my mate.